This mod has not been updated for ITB 1.2. For bug free experience, use with ITB 1.1 - otherwise use at your own risk.
I want to update it eventually, but I cannot promise anything.
Timed Mode is a small mod that simply adds a timer to your missions.
If your time runs out, you are only allowed to move any unit you currently have in your hand before finishing your turn.
How well can you play under pressure?
1. Make sure Into the Breach is up to date.
2. Find your Into the Breach directory. If you are playing ITB under Steam, this directory can be found via Steam Library -> Right Click Into the Breach -> Properties -> Local Files -> Browse Local Files.
3. Scroll down to Readme.md here, and follow the instructions there to install the mod loader.
4. Download this mod and place it in within the mods folder inside your ITB directory.
5. Run game - you're now good to go!
Click Mod Content -> Configure Mods -> Timed Mode
You're given this much time at the beginning of a mission.
If it runs out, you are out of luck.
This is the amount of additional time you want to add to the timer at the beginning of each turn.
A combination of mission time and turn time can be a fun option.
The config file can be found in /Timed Mode/config.lua - and opened with any plain text editor.
In this file you can set your personal preferred option values.
Timed Mode 0.1.1 - requires mod loader v2.3.5 or higher
Mod Loader - (Originally by CyberBoy2000. Continued by kartoFlane)
Code: Select all
0.1.1 - added a config file for personal options.
0.1.0 - initial release