CE Mod With Documented Changes

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Gidoza

CE Mod With Documented Changes

Postby Gidoza » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:28 pm

So I was [appropriately] chastised last time I uploaded this for not having a list of changes...so this time, I've included them (and will update the list from now on). It's all in a Microsoft Word file in the link below along with the mod itself.

Basically, this is a mod of CE - it doesn't change anything substantial about the mod other than to make balance changes (that is to say, changes to Events are minimal to none). That includes, Weapons, Drones, Systems, Augmentations, Trade - all that stuff. Also a number of typoes fixed, but that's still in the works...

Anyways, here's the link. And no...I'm not much of an advertiser, sorry. :D

Cheers,
-Gidoza

http://www.filedropper.com/zhocemod18
mr_easy_money

Re: CE Mod With Documented Changes

Postby mr_easy_money » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:27 am

I think "chastised" is a harsh word to use. "CE Mod" is also pretty vague. y'know if this is the same mod as before I'm not entirely sure why you made a new topic, could've just changed the download, revamped the first post, and replied to it to bump it up.

I'm not sure if I like the changes, particularly the drones buff, they were already pretty terrifying and annoying, especially the anti-crew ones.

I'll still give it a go though, it might not be what it seems...
Gidoza

Re: CE Mod With Documented Changes

Postby Gidoza » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:16 pm

mr_easy_money wrote:I think "chastised" is a harsh word to use. "CE Mod" is also pretty vague. y'know if this is the same mod as before I'm not entirely sure why you made a new topic, could've just changed the download, revamped the first post, and replied to it to bump it up.

I'm not sure if I like the changes, particularly the drones buff, they were already pretty terrifying and annoying, especially the anti-crew ones.

I'll still give it a go though, it might not be what it seems...

That's interesting, because I always found Anti-Crew Drones on AI ships to basically be a waste of a Drone slot for the opponent and thus an easy fight for me. I will not deny it - I definitely find my version harder.

And yes...suppose I could have bumped the old one. This was a new version of stuff as well anyways, I'll just let the old one die and stick with this one...

And, you're right - "chastised" is a harsh word to use and too strong in this case - but I think the more important matter I was trying to emphasize is that I was in error previously for not including details and I admit my mistake.