Zeta Cannon: Fires a piercing barrage that damages all targets in its path, and pushes behind the shooter. (1 damage.)
- 1 core: +1 damage to last tile.
- 3 cores: +1 damage to all tiles.
Force Loader: Fling units on 3 adjacent tiles away from Mech, damaging them. (1 damage; 3 tiles are in a line on one side of Mech.)
- 2 cores: Flung units push whatever they hit.
- 3 cores: +1 damage.
Navigation Relay: Command all Mechs to push in the same direction. Upgrade to command other actions.
- 1 core: Mechs can be commanded to charge 1 tile.
- 3 cores: Damage self (3 damage) to allow other Mechs that have acted this turn to act again. (They gain one attack action, only if they've already attacked; if they hadn't moved, they'll gain a move as well.)
Download - requires mod loader to function.
Mod Loader - originally made by Cyberboy2000 and continued by kartoFlane.
Code: Select all
- Added KnightMiner's palette library.
- Hopefully fixed a missing animation with the secret reward's weapon preview.
- Updated the weapon preview library; old version could occasionally show incorrect previews.
- Fixed upgrade names for patch 1.2 compatibility.
- Update to latest modApiExt to improve compatibility with other mods.
- Secret reward now works properly in final phase of the last island.
- Secret reward no longer increases 0-damage effects to deal 1 damage.
- Added mod option to disable secret reward if desired.
- Secret reward should no longer cause harmless warnings after mod is disabled.
- Added additional achievements.
- Added dialog to go with Island Missions mod.
- Weapons are now properly added to the shop when the shop mod option is enabled.
- Slight buff and some graphical improvements to the secret reward.
- Fixed Doomed Navigator achievement trigger (would trigger after killing one enemy instead of 2).
- Tweaked Barrage achievement to something easier/less random.
- Removed Thunder Mech's Coolant Rupture upgrade and shuffled some of its starting damage into that upgrade, to make the early game a bit more balanced.
- Add squad achievements and a secret to unlock for completing them!
- Reduced Earth Mech's damage upgrade to 1 damage (still costs 3 cores).
- Buffs to both damage upgrades.
- Replaced Tall Mech's Confuse upgrade.
- Made Thunder Mech's Coolant Rupture better.
- Changed Earth Mech's attack pattern (this squad has trouble with enemies diagonally adjacent to them).
I put a 4-island Hard run with v0.6 on Youtube here.