[SHIP]Fremdkorper

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Fremdkörper

[SHIP]Fremdkorper

Postby Fremdkörper » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:01 am

(Sorry for my bad english) Hey dudes this is my first ship, i spent a week making this thing that i call "Ship" ok here it is:

It replaces the Federation Cruiser
You can download it with a gun from GO BALLISTIC! (http://www.ftlgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26840&hilit=go+ballistic) mod or with normal guns from the normal game.
With GO BALLISTIC! gun: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4619sln80o59s1m/Fremdkorper%20MK-I%20%5BDG%5D%5BBallistic%20Gun%5D.ftl?dl=0
With normal gun: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4mngc3hjh0x3x9g/Fremdkorper%20MK-I%20%5BDG%5D.ftl?dl=0

Please tell me if it is a bit over/under powered so i can fix it.
Last edited by Fremdkörper on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
NarnKar

Re: [SHIP] Fremdkorper

Postby NarnKar » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:54 am

Images aren't working. Also, I can't download your mod unless I make a dropbox account.
Fremdkörper

Re: [SHIP] Fremdkorper

Postby Fremdkörper » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:34 am

NarnKar wrote:Images aren't working. Also, I can't download your mod unless I make a dropbox account.

The images and download links are working now?
NarnKar

Re: [SHIP]Fremdkorper

Postby NarnKar » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:31 pm

I haven't played it, but my first impression seems that it's pretty nice. Good custom hull art, plus it's not another overpowered Kestrel or playable Rebel Flagship :P You do seem to have started it with a lot of subsystems though.
steamtex

Postby steamtex » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:43 pm

This is overpowered because of the systems (there's... a lot of them. And they're almost all level 2+), but I'm liking the sprites, even though they lack the more dramatic style of shading FTL has. However, shading isn't exactly my area of expertise.

I took the liberty of making some modifications to your cloak image so that it more suits FTL's style:

You may also wish to replace the blue glow with FTL's pink, but that's just me:

Fremdkörper

Postby Fremdkörper » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:17 pm

steamtex wrote:This is overpowered because of the systems (there's... a lot of them. And they're almost all level 2+), but I'm liking the sprites, even though they lack the more dramatic style of shading FTL has. However, shading isn't exactly my area of expertise.

I took the liberty of making some modifications to your cloak image so that it more suits FTL's style:

You may also wish to replace the blue glow with FTL's pink, but that's just me:

Ok, i will change some things
Fremdkörper

Postby Fremdkörper » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:55 pm

NarnKar wrote:I haven't played it, but my first impression seems that it's pretty nice. Good custom hull art, plus it's not another overpowered Kestrel or playable Rebel Flagship :P You do seem to have started it with a lot of subsystems though.

Thanks, yes, I am going to remove and downgrade some sistems to make it a little more difficult :D