[Ship]Ark Royale

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Rainzzz

[Ship]Ark Royale

Postby Rainzzz » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:56 am

My first ship hope you like it! :mrgreen:
https://www.mediafire.com/?fklhwgx776b8yxl 2nd link may be the fixed one http://www.mediafire.com/download/ngrn4 ... 284%29.ftl i dunno i forgot :D
: It replaces the anaerobic slot
: super op
: fixed some things
: Updated fixed the door problem
: Took out the oxygen you don't need it anyways :lol:
Heres the hangar image:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Rainzzz on Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:23 am, edited 15 times in total.
Russian Rockman

Re: [Ship]Ark Royale

Postby Russian Rockman » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:28 am

FINALLY!!! A new Lanius design!!! :D Very nicely done my friend. Especially for your first ship mod. ;) I also love the purple recolor. I look forward to seeing what else you can do in the future! :mrgreen:

One thing I noticed though... Some of the glow from the original Lanius cruiser is overlapping the front part which makes part of it seem too light. Because of that you can tell you placed one ship on top of the other. You should always remove glows before splicing.

Also, you should probably upload a hangar image as well. Keep up the good work.
Last edited by Russian Rockman on Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LuigiGames

Postby LuigiGames » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:39 pm

great! Lanius are my favorite :) so is it some kind of lanius elite cruiser? and what ship does it replace?
Rainzzz

Postby Rainzzz » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:30 pm

Russian Rockman wrote:FINALLY!!! A new Lanius design!!! :D Very nicely done my friend. Especially for your first ship mod. ;) I also love the purple recolor. I look forward to seeing what else you can do in the future! :mrgreen:

One thing I noticed though... Some of the glow from the original Lanius cruiser is overlapping the front part which makes part of it seem too light. Because of that you can tell you placed one ship on top of the other. You should always remove glows before splicing.

Also, you should probably upload a hangar image as well. Keep up the good work.

Thanks :mrgreen: and i'll keep that in mind in the future :)
the hangar image should be up by now
dalolorn

Postby dalolorn » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:42 pm

Okay, that ship's overkill in every way imaginable. However, it looks a lot better than some of the other stuff I've seen. Nice work. :)
RAD-82

Postby RAD-82 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:12 pm

Rainzzz wrote:Heres the hangar image:
http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac65 ... 19392f.png

That's a rather interesting layout; I can't tell if it was intentional, or accidental. The ship appears to be separated into two parts, leaving you with five crew in the back that you can never replace. The medbay is also in the front, preventing them from healing. Of course, the ship is so OP that it will probably never matter.

I recognize the Engi floor image. :mrgreen:
Junkyard has FTL mods, mostly ships and a few other things.
Rainzzz

Postby Rainzzz » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:06 am

Russian Rockman wrote:. You should always remove glows before splicing

how do you remove the glow :?:
Rainzzz

Postby Rainzzz » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:31 pm

Ciurrioc wrote:I just crop it out, :) . what do you mean by "they walk through anything" you mean like through the walls when they move from room to room? if so your doors are fudged up and need to be redone. probably delete/reshaped a room without deleting the connected doors :p

beautiful ship btw.

oh okay i think i'll do that then :) and thanks :mrgreen:
Trent Vickers

Postby Trent Vickers » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:32 pm

This is almost what I am looking for, if the rooms were not mess up, I would use this forever.

What I am currently looking in a OP ship for "surfing" Captain Edition Infinite

would love it if fixed the room layout and added a cloning bay, instead of a third Boarding drone add a System Repair Drone also remove the missles and add 2 Breach Bomb I
also minimize the crew to two Lanius, One Slug and One Rockman
MaxMillionare

Postby MaxMillionare » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:40 pm

Wow wow wow, this ship sure was fun, OP as all hell. I love hull image. However its a bit glitchy. the doors aren't all paced right so walking around the ship is a bit wonky, also if the shields are damaged they can't be fixed because the O2 over laps it. Other than that though this ship is a barrel of fun. great Job :lol: