SOLVED: Fullscreen BUG: Mouse does not work. Game Unplayable

Discuss problems related to FTL here. If you are having a problem or experiencing a bug PLEASE READ THE "MUST READ" POST.
ChintzyFob

SOLVED: Fullscreen BUG: Mouse does not work. Game Unplayable

Postby ChintzyFob » Sat May 03, 2014 1:08 am

SOLVED! If you have this problem, go to your games library and right click the game and go to the last option called "properties." Then go to Local Files and hit browse local files. You will get a folder with a bunch of stuff. Open the thing called "settings." The first two options will say "fullscreen" and "lastFullScreen" each with a number. Just delete the number and make it 0 for each.

I put the game in border full screen and said yes to keep it that way. It looked fine but my mouse does not work on it. When I try to move it it glitches around so I cannot click anything. I tried deleting local content, updating drivers, restarting but nothing worked. Help me please! I can't play the game until this is fixed!
Last edited by ChintzyFob on Sat May 03, 2014 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
English Narwhal

Re: Fullscreen BUG: Mouse does not work. Game Unplayable

Postby English Narwhal » Sat May 03, 2014 1:24 am

ChintzyFob wrote:I put the game in border full screen and said yes to keep it that way. It looked fine but my mouse does not work on it. When I try to move it it glitches around so I cannot click anything. I tried deleting local content, updating drivers, restarting but nothing worked. Help me please! I can't play the game until this is fixed!

I can't seem to get this glitch to occur to me.
gunkel

Re: SOLVED: Fullscreen BUG: Mouse does not work. Game Unplayable

Postby gunkel » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:22 pm

Holy Shit thank you!. I just finished Halcyon 6 and wanted to play FTL and full screened. Looked fine just like you said then my moused glitched everywhere and nothing could fix the full screen. You are a life saver even years in the future