[MOD] Federation Scout, Bomber and Outcast Variants

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Drasha

Re: [MOD] Federation Scout, Bomber and Outcast Variants

Postby Drasha » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:47 pm

still broken for me. Try hosting on imgur (the only image hosting site any one should use)
send me a message with a link if you see spam and I will take care of it.
Whale Cancer

Postby Whale Cancer » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:51 pm

Drasha wrote:still broken for me. Try hosting on imgur (the only image hosting site any one should use)

There, now on imgur.

That's really strange since I can see them, I don't see why others would not.
Contribute to help save the Whales from their various diseases! *DELAYED* Should release the skeleton with the main quests attached by the end of the week (By NOV 9)! *DELAYED* Don't listen to my dates! Things always seem to come up!
Trainzack

Postby Trainzack » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:26 am

I really like the look of those ships! I imagine that winning with one of these would be very difficult.
Cswartz9

Postby Cswartz9 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:34 am

Wow, these ships are fun to play with. Got to Sector 8 with the Scout and then got blown to smithereens by the flagship in the first battle. It's nearly impossible to stop fires, thank goodness for Rock crewmen and blast doors. Anyways, the only bug seems to be that when the scout (Haven't tested any others) blows up, some of the parts have already drifted away before the rest of it splits apart. Otherwise it's a great mod, can't wait to see you finish the Federation one :D
jmanV

Postby jmanV » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:23 am

im REALLY digging the scout, omg is it ever hard! so awesome, the harder the better! havent unlocked the other ship yet, so ill download when i do :)

good job btw, love the layout
Whale Cancer

Postby Whale Cancer » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:25 am

jmanV wrote:im REALLY digging the scout, omg is it ever hard! so awesome, the harder the better! havent unlocked the other ship yet, so ill download when i do :)

good job btw, love the layout

Glad to hear you liked it!

Cswartz9 wrote:Wow, these ships are fun to play with. Got to Sector 8 with the Scout and then got blown to smithereens by the flagship in the first battle. It's nearly impossible to stop fires, thank goodness for Rock crewmen and blast doors. Anyways, the only bug seems to be that when the scout (Haven't tested any others) blows up, some of the parts have already drifted away before the rest of it splits apart. Otherwise it's a great mod, can't wait to see you finish the Federation one :D

Yeah, aligning pixels is probably my least favorite part of modding. Those will be fixed for my Foundation of the Federation mod (since these ships are in it). Also, I'm pretty impressed you got to sector 8 with the little scout! What were your weapons?
Contribute to help save the Whales from their various diseases! *DELAYED* Should release the skeleton with the main quests attached by the end of the week (By NOV 9)! *DELAYED* Don't listen to my dates! Things always seem to come up!
darman92

Postby darman92 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:31 am

There appears to be a problem with the intrepid: The aft, starboard, airlock doesn't actually cause a vacuum when opened. It only acts like a regular door.

Is anyone else getting this issue?
R4V3-0N

Postby R4V3-0N » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:39 am

your responding to a mod that is...

A) Dead/ really old.
B) Out of date and was merged with the bigger mod FotF
C) Where all the people had problems, no longer go on forums or even play ftl.
4) All the above.

The problem is already fixed in the bigger mod "Foundation of the Federation" more or less.
R4V3-0N, a dreamer.
Thatomsta

Postby Thatomsta » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:10 pm

These ships look very nice, I`ll be giving them a try. Nice job!
ScubaSteve3465

Postby ScubaSteve3465 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:00 pm

I really like the look of these ships. I might change around the weapons for personal use. Plan on changing them to CE weapons. I'm starting to practice on Superluminal to make my own ship. Right now i can only modify but i was going to ask what tools you used to make these? I cant really make graphics im terrible at Photoshop, but im sure you can use assets from other ships right?