Advanced Federation Cargo Ship

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Slug Ship Craft

Advanced Federation Cargo Ship

Postby Slug Ship Craft » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:22 pm

This Cargo ship was made with by both the Engi and Federation to be able to safely ship special cargo through Rebel, Pirate, and Mantis riddled sectors. With 3 weapon slots you may have to mix and match but with 3 drone slots you should be able to try and kick things up a little bit.

I have beaten the game with this ship so I know it's possible, also I'm entirely sure if the weapons would be OP or not I had a bit of a harder time in the later sectors so you will need the drone control and some better lasers or something.

Sorry for the wait on the link posting but here is the down load link (and also sorry for the misunderstanding I had about working mods :oops: that was my fault again sorry !)

Edit: Wow nearly 2k views on my first mod :D Thanks a lot guys!

Download Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vt7tq ... go_Mod.ftl ( I was able to get them into a single .ftl finally :D YAY)

The Ship:

With Custom Cloak:

Type B:

Hull:

Cloak:

Has working Gibs and Custom shields as well,

Replaces Kesteral A and B.
Side Notes:
I somehow forgot the B Variants Gibs but should have those up later tonight!

One Bug ATM is some of the weapons load in upside down, working on it but I think I know whats wrong and will fix it soon.

I really was lazy about the type B cloak and am waiting on earning about another $200 to get my new laptop to work on the cloak images.
Last edited by Slug Ship Craft on Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:28 pm, edited 11 times in total.
I make mods sometimes. Check them out maybe?
agigabyte

Re: Advanced Federation Cargo Ship

Postby agigabyte » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:49 am

It should go in mod development. Call Kieve.
Slug Ship Craft

Postby Slug Ship Craft » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:06 am

Sorry, not trying to be rude or anything this isn't a WIP mod, it is working I just need to find the time to find an uploading site to give the .ftl file away.

And anyways I don't intend to ever post any unfinished, buggy, or WIP mods at all.
5thHorseman

Postby 5thHorseman » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:25 am

Not to be rude back, but if we can't play it it's NOT A WORKING MOD.

What purpose does this post serve? We can't play your mod. All you are doing is making people mad. People who would have otherwise played your mod when you eventually get around to uploading it won't now because your post has no content. Many people won't bother going back to look if your post ever gets updated.
Last edited by 5thHorseman on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Videos - MY MOD HUB
Simo-V - The Potential - Automated Scout - "Low O2" Icons
The Black Opal - The Asteroid - The Enforcer - The Pyro

"Every silver lining has a cloud..."
Kieve

Postby Kieve » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:29 am

Slug Ship Craft wrote:Sorry, not trying to be rude or anything this isn't a WIP mod, it is working I just need to find the time to find an uploading site to give the .ftl file away.

And anyways I don't intend to ever post any unfinished, buggy, or WIP mods at all.

Moved to "Mod Development" until you're ready to post a download link. There are plenty to choose from, Dropbox and Mediafire being a couple of reasonably decent options. Also, please review this if you're ever a little fuzzy on how we define a "working mod." I can say with no hesitation that we can all appreciate the work of someone who puts time and effort into their craft. ;)

Intriguing hull design by the way. I look forward to seeing it ready :)
Slug Ship Craft

Postby Slug Ship Craft » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:08 pm

5thHorseman wrote:Not to be rude back, but if we can't play it it's NOT A WORKING MOD.

What purpose does this post serve? We can't play your mod. All you are doing is making people mad. People who would have otherwise played your mod when you eventually get around to uploading it won't now because your post has no content. Many people won't bother going back to look if your post ever gets updated.

Ok yeah I see what your saying now, I was in a bit of a hurry and a bit frustrated when I made that reply, but I'll remember for future postings to put the download up before making a post. Again sorry :(
5thHorseman

Postby 5thHorseman » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:25 pm

Slug Ship Craft wrote:Ok yeah I see what your saying now, I was in a bit of a hurry and a bit frustrated when I made that reply, but I'll remember for future postings to put the download up before making a post. Again sorry :(

No problem, and I apologize as well. You were just the last of a few of these we've had in the recent past and I turned my anger at the whole situation towards you. It was not warranted and I hope it hasn't soured your love of the game (and modding!). We need people who are as excited about this stuff as you so obviously are.
My Videos - MY MOD HUB
Simo-V - The Potential - Automated Scout - "Low O2" Icons
The Black Opal - The Asteroid - The Enforcer - The Pyro

"Every silver lining has a cloud..."
UltraMantis

Postby UltraMantis » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:34 am

Moved to Working Mods

It's a very nice looking ship. Please post some more screenshots. And don't worry too much about the subforum mixup, it happens. But like 5thHorseman said, it was really caused by other people rudely posting nonexistant mods in the Working Mods forum.

Welcome, and enjoy the forum, modding and FTL in general. o/
Report spam using the handy Report Button Mod.
Bruh

Postby Bruh » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:27 am

Um.....Hate to be rude but this kinda looks like it was made on MS paint. But I am a fan of your other mods tho :|
Kieve

Postby Kieve » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:08 am

Bruh wrote:Um.....Hate to be rude but this kinda looks like it was made on MS paint. But I am a fan of your other mods tho :|

You necro'd a two-year-old thread just to rag on it?
Dude. Not cool.