[SHIP] Fion Cruiser

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
BrenTenkage

Re: [SHIP] Fion Cruiser

Postby BrenTenkage » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:54 pm

I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
speedoflight

Postby speedoflight » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:56 pm

Thunderr wrote:
Yuurg wrote:Yes, it replaces the Kestrel

Cool. For the shield room glitch, the issue is the image for the room. You just need a new image for the shield room, and if you don't want to make your own, there are many in the FTL/img/ship/interior directory.

Yes but not all the interior images of the vanilla examples will work, not if u want a engine part blocking a door.. i mean, of course they will work, but nobody wants to see a door blocked by an engine part.. if u know wat i mean..
My currently mods / wips ->
ImageImage
Thunderr

Postby Thunderr » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:44 pm

speedoflight wrote:nobody wants to see a door blocked by an engine part.. if u know wat i mean..

Yeah, I know. There are many different variants of the rooms in there though, and if worst comes to worst, you can just splice some together to make your own.
theomorphical

Postby theomorphical » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:07 pm

I tried to download it and it crashed my computer, maybe post alt download? like media fire?
speedoflight

Postby speedoflight » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Dropbox right now is far better than media fire. Something weird must be in your computer if it crashes when u download it.. (besides, media fire is down for some time now)
ImageImage
theomorphical

Postby theomorphical » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:49 pm

ok, so it downloads now but, I cant actually patch it into the game, I don't know how to make the extracted into a internet explorer symbol thingy :/
speedoflight

Postby speedoflight » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 pm

theomorphical wrote:ok, so it downloads now but, I cant actually patch it into the game, I don't know how to make the extracted into a internet explorer symbol thingy :/

I dont understand wat u mean.. the only thing u need to do is to pick the ftl file you downloaded, and put it into the gmm mods folders.. and run gmm.. wat internet explorer symbol u talking about? :shock:
ImageImage
Claymore64

Postby Claymore64 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:28 am

I am having difficult with the mod. when i patch it into the game all I get is the rooms of the ship and it's all black on the outside
slye20

Postby slye20 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Claymore64 wrote:I am having difficult with the mod. when i patch it into the game all I get is the rooms of the ship and it's all black on the outside

I'm having the same problem. I took a screenshot if that helps identify the problem at all:Image

The ship looks nice though, I look forward to using this and seeing any of your future mods :3
Yuurg

Postby Yuurg » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:35 am

I don't know why it would show up as a black square... :?:
If anyone good with coding and whatnot can look at the files and see why that might be happening, that would be great.