Arsenal+ Broken Flak Weapon?

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Digganob

Arsenal+ Broken Flak Weapon?

Postby Digganob » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:11 am

Recently while playing Arsenal+, I found a broken flak weapon from a transport ship or something, I forget where, but it was a special event.

It can't fire any shots, but is still "functional", and in the description it says to keep it in an active slot, and not the cargo hold, presumably as it will trigger a blue option in a random event or something.

In that run, I didn't find any event that had a blue event that involved the broken flak, and forgot it for a little while, but then I started using the Engi B and hated it, so I used Superliminal to change its loadout (made it a salvage rig type of thing, with every "arm" augment, a couple of combat drones, and some rusty weapons I found in the editor), and I found the broken flak weapon again in the editor, which has a non-broken variant, and I made it a starting weapon on the ship.

I've played with this ship I made for about ~15 hours so far, but I haven't found any event that had an option for my broken flak.

So, does anyone have an idea of how or where I'm supposed to fix the thing? Did the developer of Arsenal+ simply forget to include an event for it? Am I just unlucky and there's a rare event floating around out there I haven't seen?

Should I also post this in the Arsenal+ mod thread?
bamalf

Re: Arsenal+ Broken Flak Weapon?

Postby bamalf » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:34 am

You can fix it at the Engi repair station
Image Image Image
Digganob

Postby Digganob » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:54 pm

bamalf wrote:You can fix it at the Engi repair station

That the one that shows up in Engi sectors sometimes? Thanks for the response.
bamalf

Postby bamalf » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:56 pm

Yes.
Image Image Image
Digganob

Postby Digganob » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:19 am

bamalf wrote:Yes.

Thanks.