[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
stylesrj

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby stylesrj » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:49 am

"Just so you know Captain" Lux said, putting a hand on Jake's shoulder "I'm willing to believe any of those crazy theories you might have about this Silence."
Suddenly, this brief moment of heartwarming was ruined by a loud crashing sound as one of Eden's pirates ran past carrying many coils of fibre optic cables around his arms while balancing several bottles of liquor. "I'll sing you a song, a song of the stars!" he sung "Way hey! Space the man down!"
Lux sighed but smiled widely as she picked up one of the dropped bottles "Well it looks like others are happy."

I'm assuming that in the future, glass bottles can withstand having a cargo lifter walk over them several times before even cracking.
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:14 am

"Nah, I don't need to guide you through docking. Bessidess, I can contact you at anytime through the bot. Contact me when you've figured out why the AI turned weird, not that I can dissconnect this link." Bren heard the sound of slime shortly followed by the sound of metal clanking and Trenchcoat screaming some foreign slug curse words.
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:07 am

"You ok?" he called out as he docked, thankfully the auto magnet system of the station activing and holding his ship down, he went to his hidden blaster and armed it, just in case...
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:17 am

"I'm fine!" Trenchcoat shouted in response, obviously already far from the speaker, "Jusst got the ussual reminder to tidy up!" He chuckled at his joke and continued to slither along.
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:21 am

"Alright then, take care" he said and saw his robot whirl back to life

"How are you feeling?" he asked the bot holding his pistol, "I know you want your reward but you need to do something important, you need to make sure this ship doesn't leave without me or the crew, I'm going onto the station to get them...do you understand?"
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:31 am

"I'm feeling fine daddy!" The drone replied with its normal excited tone. "I will protect your casing!"
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:10 pm

He smiled and gave the little bot a thumbs up, "You are a good kid, remember that, when this is over I'll do whatever you want as a reward alright" he said running off to the exit ready to help rescue his crew
Chickengames

Postby Chickengames » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:46 am

As Jake walked away, Kyrie turned and went to help the others with gathering scrap and other useful stuff. I wonder what could have been so bad that he couldn't describe it. What could've been in there?
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:42 am

Bren the still probably confused but also happy wrote:You are a good kid, remember that, when this is over I'll do whatever you want as a reward alright

"YAY! I get to ride the ship!" The bot did a 'dance' which was just him moving back and forth and his arms rotating in circles.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:47 pm

Lux went back to assisting the Pelican's crew with the looting; she raided the infirmary for medical supplies and equipment, giving everyone else's ship a list of what they could use for their own medbays in case Lux needed to deal with wounded onboard their ships rather than on the Pelican. "Think of your ships medical facilities as more of a clinic while the Pelican could be the hospital..."
"And unlike Slugs, we don't require insurance cards and charge you millions to fix a bruised finger" Eden said jokingly "Except perhaps Jake."
That was said as if the pirate was being serious.