[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
Jumbocarrot0

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:16 pm

As soon as Ferra heard the word Kira she had a vision, of everything. Her whole life literally flashed in front of her eyes. She remembers the slave ship, Bren, the undercover agent that helped her escape. The great eye. Everything. "I, I remember." She stared at Bren for a moment, then leapt forward and hugged him. "I forgot such a life, how could I forget? My name, my family. All of it is coming back."

Sediment was concerned for Bren, he got on the comms with Eden, "He's been in there a while, think something happened to him? I mean its entirely possible that this is a trap."
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:16 pm

Runabout isn't an actual word, its a combination of run and about. Basically it is a modified ship in the Pelican that can hold one person. It is used to scout the area, hence the name run-about.

The runabout can also be referred to as a lifeboat or just the ship's boats or a modified shuttle. It's used where the bigger ship cannot be.
The Pelican's runabout can hold more than one person; it's about the size of a Federation Scout so yeah, it can also use the starship-based weaponry.
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:44 pm

Jumbocarrot0 wrote:As soon as Ferra heard the word Kira she had a vision, of everything. Her whole life literally flashed in front of her eyes. She remembers the slave ship, Bren, the undercover agent that helped her escape. The great eye. Everything. "I, I remember." She stared at Bren for a moment, then leapt forward and hugged him. "I forgot such a life, how could I forget? My name, my family. All of it is coming back."

Sediment was concerned for Bren, he got on the comms with Eden, "He's been in there a while, think something happened to him? I mean its entirely possible that this is a trap."

The two embraced and sobbed, "for so long I thought you were lost...Kira kira, I am so sorry I never could find you...." he said not letting go, he couldn't believe it the great eye had blessed him
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:00 pm

BrenTenkage wrote:The two embraced and sobbed, "for so long I thought you were lost...Kira kira, I am so sorry I never could find you...." he said not letting go, he couldn't believe it the great eye had blessed him

"It's not your fault, I was picked up by a nearby Zoltan scout. They looked after me until the great eye incident, but that's the past now." The two stayed like this for a while, until Kira let go. "Come on, let's say we go back onto that ship of yours and tell your friends the good news."
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:01 pm

He nodded his head, "Yes yes, my friends, alright then you will fit in, and you can even be in my ship" he said, "Plenty of room for you' he said showing his emotion of joy, rather then hold it back like zoltans tended to do
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:22 pm

"I would love to journey the cosmos with you." Bren and Kira entered the Scarab. "This is amazing. I never would have thought my brother would be piloting a ship at age 16." She paused for a moment, taking it all in, "Come on, let's meet your friends."
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:39 pm

Bren did a call to everyone saying to meet on the Station for a big surprise, hopefully when they arrive some people show up
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:07 pm

Sediment heard Bren's call and messaged Jake. "You should probably get in from your space walk, Bren wants us to dock the station."
JakeCollins

Postby JakeCollins » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:32 pm

4n4rch1st wrote:Just checking, I assume I have to wait for my new character to be verified. Is this right?

Sorry, didn't realize I hadn't accepted you yet! Yes you're in!

I'm disappointed to see Rallath disappear, but I get it. It'd be an awesome surprise for you to throw him in later. Later on in the story if you want to suprise us with that, you have my permission to do so.

ALSO: So Bren has a fortune teller paper for Jake? Cool.

Jake got inside and hurriedly found Bren, almost toppling into him. He turned to Kira. "Fleet Commander Jake Collins of the United Rogue Union. Who the hell are you? And what's that in your hand, Bren?" Bren was tightly gripping a piece of paper.
Me: Have you ever wanted to explore the galaxy... in a BANANA?
You: No.
Me: Well now you can! Click the link below for the one-and-only Banana Mod!
http://subsetgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32321
4n4rch1st

Postby 4n4rch1st » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:05 am

Thanks!
And without further ado, let the games...

...begin.

Suddenly, warning set off all throughout the space station as a fleet of slug mercenaries, obviously hired by the rebels, attacked. The station attempted to attack the lead ship, but all attempts failed as the ship used cloaking to avoid damage. The lead ship, a slug assault, had a variety of weapons and was equiped with the previously aformentioned cloaking and a teleporter. Two slug light cruisers, one armed with beams and the other ions, followed. Behind them, a flotilla of slug fighters went into attack formation.
Well done war hero and or olympian. We are satisfied by your contribution to The Rebellio- BZZZZT Hey! That's the clone bay, not a bathroom.

Fact: Now with 110% more snarkyness!