[SHIP] [AE] Ypres

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
DefNotNuz42

[SHIP] [AE] Ypres

Postby DefNotNuz42 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:40 pm

I wanted to make a fun and deadly fire ship that would be really cool to fly and then I also wanted cloak so now this ship is just really hard to get out of the first sector but I like it too much to change it.

Replaces Slug A

It's really just a recolour of Slug B and when it explodes all the paint falls off but I feel like if you can find some shields and maybe some more powerful lasers it could be a lot of fun.

I know I haven't tested it to see if it can actually make it to the flagship fight but I'm fairly sure it's possible. It's not like it's too weak it's just a little vulnerable at the beginning.

I even put a little flavour text in when you mouse over it in the selection screen, it goes like this:
Infamous for its numerous war crime allegations, this cruiser utilizes fire and mind control to take an enemy ship out from the inside.

Download link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fpuqgxpzcgrfn ... 2.ftl?dl=0
Last edited by DefNotNuz42 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
KingdomKrafters

Re: [SHIP] [AE] Ypres

Postby KingdomKrafters » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:37 pm

Looks like a cool ship. Just one question. How do you download it? I saw no download link. Am I just being blind, or is there no download link yet? If you could get one on there (or tell stupid me where it is) I would love to test it out.
DefNotNuz42

Postby DefNotNuz42 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:14 am

KingdomKrafters wrote:Looks like a cool ship. Just one question. How do you download it? I saw no download link. Am I just being blind, or is there no download link yet? If you could get one on there (or tell stupid me where it is) I would love to test it out.

I fee like such an idiot, OP has been edited
KingdomKrafters

Postby KingdomKrafters » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:01 am

Nice! This ship is super cool. Of course the first ship I fought were rocks, so I was kinda screwed, but thats my problem. Just one comment. While its nice that the UI pictures (thumbnail) isn't just a black box, it is still kinda confusing since you used the slug type A. Is it possible for you to recolor that image and use it yourself? Other than that, its a great ship!