[SHIP] The Muck

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
lowranker

[SHIP] The Muck

Postby lowranker » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:36 pm

Greetings!
This time the Rock&Cry Ind. presents us this abomination exotic vessel. Every single spare part in the facility was used in order to create a prototype.

Relying on killing enemy lifeforms, this cruiser comes equipped with a breakthrough piece of technology - the Missile Beam which is a beam that comes out of a spare refurbishable military-class rocket

Download:
Download from MediaFire

Features:
  • Pretty powerful start with 2xCrystal boarding right off the bat and useful augments
  • Missile Beam beam - an attempt to merge two different technologies. Needs at least 15 missiles to use, but does not consume them. Pierces 1 shield, 1 system damage, 30 crew damage, stun for 5 seconds
  • Replaces the Rock Cruiser Type-A

To-Do list:
  • Add B and C variants. Maybe
  • Add a cloak image. Less likely

Videos and whatnot:
BrenTenkage's Let's Play
Biohazard063's Let's Play

Current version: 1.3
Changelog:

Code: Select all

Fixed a typo. Fixed the missile beam's cost of zero, changed it's rarity from 0 to 2
Fixed the ship's offset
Changed 'starting missiles/beam missile use' from 1/1 to 15/15 for possible balance reasons

Any feedback will be appreciated!
Huge thanks to The Biodome crew for continuous support and never-ending ideas o/
Last edited by lowranker on Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
BrenTenkage

Re: [SHIP] The Muck

Postby BrenTenkage » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:20 am

I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269