Desperate Times Ship Mod Not Working

Discuss problems related to FTL here. If you are having a problem or experiencing a bug PLEASE READ THE "MUST READ" POST.
Xaivereden

Desperate Times Ship Mod Not Working

Postby Xaivereden » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:39 pm

hey im playing FTL: CE, and im having some trouble getting this mod to work. It seems no matter what load order I choose the ships either dont show up, or the game crashes when I hit start in the hanger. I really want to try this mod but i just dont know what to do. I would greatly appreciate any help you could give me on this
elijahdb

Re: Desperate Times Ship Mod Not Working

Postby elijahdb » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:08 am

Xaivereden wrote:hey im playing FTL: CE, and im having some trouble getting this mod to work. It seems no matter what load order I choose the ships either dont show up, or the game crashes when I hit start in the hanger. I really want to try this mod but i just dont know what to do. I would greatly appreciate any help you could give me on this

Hi!
You can report about your problem in the Captain's Edition thread here ----> https://subsetgames.com/forum/viewtopic ... 11&t=15663
I've created Type C Hulls for the enemy Mantis, Slug, Rock, and Zoltan ships, and anyone can use these for a mod.
Check out the details here.
mr_easy_money

Postby mr_easy_money » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:47 pm

elijahdb wrote:
Xaivereden wrote:hey im playing FTL: CE, and im having some trouble getting this mod to work. It seems no matter what load order I choose the ships either dont show up, or the game crashes when I hit start in the hanger. I really want to try this mod but i just dont know what to do. I would greatly appreciate any help you could give me on this
Hi!
You can report about your problem in the Captain's Edition thread here ----> viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15663

this was already correctly placed in the relevant topic, and an answer was given... not sure why it's still here :roll: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=30639&p=113174#p113174
elijahdb

Postby elijahdb » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:09 pm

mr_easy_money wrote:this was already correctly placed in the relevant topic, and an answer was given... not sure why it's still here :roll: https://subsetgames.com/forum/viewtopic ... 74#p113174

Come on now. XD Thanks for letting me know.
I've created Type C Hulls for the enemy Mantis, Slug, Rock, and Zoltan ships, and anyone can use these for a mod.
Check out the details here.