How do I update?

Discuss problems related to FTL here. If you are having a problem or experiencing a bug PLEASE READ THE "MUST READ" POST.
steelangel

How do I update?

Postby steelangel » Wed May 21, 2014 11:39 pm

Hi all,

I have a problem, and it's a few years out of date! I bought and downloaded FTL a long while ago (v.1.03.1) from a humble indie promotion or somesuch.. I don't remember.. and I've been playing it off and on. I happened to wonder if there was an update, and I popped over here to find that I've been missing out!

Problem.. I have no idea how to update this version without re-buying it. I've been digging though emails trying to find a reciept or something with my license code.. but I don't have it. It's gone missing. Where would I find it? I know that I had access to download the windows version separate from Steam, and not having Steam at the time, I used that download link.

What, if anything can be done here? I'll re-buy it if I have to. I just would rather not have to :)
Matthew
Site Admin

Re: How do I update?

Postby Matthew » Thu May 22, 2014 10:32 am

Try using this key resender: https://www.humblebundle.com/?s=resender

If that doesn't work, shoot me an email (techsupport@ftlgame.com)
Matthew Davis, Subset Games Developer - If you're looking for tech support, you'll get help faster emailing directly, contact info here