[BUG] [Steam Version] No Right-Click - MacBook Pro Retina

Discuss problems related to FTL here. If you are having a problem or experiencing a bug PLEASE READ THE "MUST READ" POST.
FTLUserName

[BUG] [Steam Version] No Right-Click - MacBook Pro Retina

Postby FTLUserName » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:11 am

MacBook Pro 15, Retina. FTL Tutorial, at the part where you're asked to select crew-members and repair the damaged engine.

Cannot Right Click. Right Click does not work within FTL, works fine outside of the FTL window.

OS X 10.8.1 (12B19)
NWade

Re: [BUG] [Steam Version] No Right-Click - MacBook Pro Retin

Postby NWade » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:14 am

Quick question: Have you tried using an external mouse? If so, does it work with the mouse and not with the trackpad? Or does it not work with the mouse as well?
FTLUserName

Re: [BUG] [Steam Version] No Right-Click - MacBook Pro Retin

Postby FTLUserName » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:26 am

NWade wrote:Quick question: Have you tried using an external mouse? If so, does it work with the mouse and not with the trackpad? Or does it not work with the mouse as well?

After a bit of trial and error;

- if I launch the game, with an external Apple magic trackpad, I can use the external trackpad to send the crew members to a room using Right Click.

- If I have no external tackpad connected, and launch the game, I cannot send the crew members to a room using Right Click.

- If I have no external tackpad connected, and launch the game, and then connect an external trackpad I cannot send the crew members to a room using Right Click.