Otherwise: An FTL-RP

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
AI41

Re: Otherwise: An FTL-RP

Postby AI41 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:10 am

"Can do. You figure out which ship we are getting out of here with, I'll make sure no one has any clue that anything's going on." Dargjas climbed into the hatch that the quartet had found the bomb in and squeezed through the stuff surrounding it towards the sensor room. He wasn't going to hurt anyone. Break the sensors and stun the crew.
WARNING: Shipyard Complex Overload
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:17 am

"Honestly I think we can take over this ship if we convince Marc that we're good, somehow. Probably make it think it's his idea or something like that, I mean his personality is a cliché. But perhaps it would be better to take another ship. The wreck is not functional and the other ship is guarded. Consider this though, if we took the other ship would he notice?"

EDIT: Changed it with a confusion I had
Last edited by Jumbocarrot0 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
AI41

Postby AI41 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:34 am

Uhh, just because I’m a little confused, i’d like to confirm how many ships we are dealing with. There’s the wreck, the Fed ship that shot at us, and Marc’s ship. Jumbocarrot, from my perspective, Marc only has one ship.
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:37 am

Yes sorry now that I read over it I understand now. Edited the post
dyno101

Postby dyno101 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:02 pm

"Whatever we're going to do, we should do it quick or else whoever's hunting us will be shooting us, and I doubt we'll be able to escape then. If taking over this ship is mutiny, we're going to need to take the other one, but it's filled as well. Let me mess with the console for a second."

After some time scrolling through the options on the console, Algen looked up from it.

"So this thing can, with the permissions of the card you got, modify the doors and access the cameras. If we can disable the cameras and lock Marc inside of his room, we can do what we need to and the crew can pass it off as an equipment malfunction."
"There isn't good or bad. There's just insane."
"Blamsauce!"
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:59 am

"Affirmative!" Turzil got onto the console, gained access with the cards, deactivated the cameras and locked the helm doors and crew quarters, which were the only two places he assumed Marc would be.

Meanwhile, in the helm
"Percy!" Marc said in a fashion that said, 'I'm trying to look like I care about you, but I don't.
"My name is..." the assistant replied.
"Grab me a cola." 'Percy' looked at the minifridge only metres away.
"Yes Marc."
"That's Master Chase to you."
"Yes... Master... Chase." Percy managed to spert out. Suddenly, the doors shut behind them. Marc turned around. "Wha.. What happened?" Percy went to the doors and tried to open the doors. He could see they were remotely controled from the supply closet the team were locked in. He could overwrite it, but since all of them were wrongfully arrested, and the crew knows this, then:
"It seems we are trapped," Percy said smirking, also realising that they were alone and reaching to his blaster pistol, "Master Chase."
AI41

Postby AI41 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:30 pm

Dargjas stood in front of the wrecked sensor console. An unconscious sensor operator lay next to him. He grabbed two wires, intending to shock the sensorman till he would stay unconscious until the others could leave.
dyno101

Postby dyno101 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:10 pm

"Okay, cool. Let's get out of here while Marc is still preoccupied."

The doors in their way opened as Algen passed them. The crew paid them no attention.

"Okay, so there's a few things we can do. First, we can-"

A single assistant burst out of the room to his left, nearly knocking Algen down.

"Marc's just had a heart attack!" the assistant shouted

A crew member, who had rushed to the scene, gained a suprised expression.

"You shot him, didn't you?"

The assistant froze in place, dropping the card he has used to unlock the door, which Algen stooped down to grab.

Meanwhile, the guard extended his arm to the assistant. "Welcome to the crew. Go jettison the body, we're ditching this place and going home."

Algen quickly found Turzil.

"You're not a douchebag like Marc was. Assume control of the ship - if we ride this out, they're going to get themselves caught or our predators will find us."
"Blamsauce!"
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:42 pm

"Okay, I will." Turzil went to the helm to inform the crew over the comms who the new commander is. Marc's body was already Jettisoned as Turzil entered and went onto the comms. "As the highest ranking officer on this ship I, general Turzil, is taking control of this ship." A huge roar of applause went across the ship as Douchebag Chase was off the top spot. "Okay," He said to himself, "now what?"
dyno101

Postby dyno101 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:14 pm

"Now that we have control over this ship, we need to-"

Algen was cut off by the sight of a ship coming out of cloaking to their left and moving in for docking. It had the hull of a Federation ship and hailed the ship with a generic "asylum granted" message. It continued to close in without permission.

"Does this seem right to you?"
"Blamsauce!"