Who thought this was a good idea?

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
stylesrj

Re: Who thought this was a good idea?

Postby stylesrj » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:52 am

I'm trying to keep the Federaton-Saving Ship to be vague so it could be any ship. Kestrle, Osprey, Nesasio, Carnelian... But maybe...

---------------------

The Slave Master grinned at his next target. It was a small ship, probably crewed by two or three people.
"I could use some more victims for my easily-damaged cargo hold" he remarked as he opened transmissions. "Hand over one of your crew and the rest of you can go free!"
He then cut transmission before they could reply. The Slaver wondered what might be going through their Captain's head... they would probably start drawing straws soon. The ship didn't look particularly well-armed after all.

Then he received an incoming transmission from them "Ah good, they've come to a decision. Can't wait to see what their response is."

He opened communications and heard "This is an automated message. You will be destroyed in the name of the Rebellion."

"Bloody AIs"
Obz3hL33t

Re: Who thought this was a good idea?

Postby Obz3hL33t » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:19 am

stylesrj wrote:I'm trying to keep the Federaton-Saving Ship to be vague so it could be any ship. Kestrle, Osprey, Nesasio, Carnelian... But maybe...

So you wish to avoid disasters like this:

"At last! With this many beam weapons and beam drones that Stealth Cruiser is going DOWN!"

*Bzzzip wooo*

"A Kestrel!? Start the FTL! Where did our intel on the Fed Cruiser come from, anyway?"

https://s3.amazonaws.com/hark-audio/66a ... 212293.mp3
When you've been l33t for as long as me, there's only one kind of l33t you could possibly be ...