FTL Unlimited: Age of Omicron (RPG) *Dead Due to Lack of Player Interest* (Check Last Page)

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
jeffg10

Re: FTL Unlimited: Age of Omicron (RPG) *Now Open For Apps.!

Postby jeffg10 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:25 am

Hear ye, hear ye, there may be a sesson on friday, be there or be square. time: TBA on Friday (i will just update this post with the time) : http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=F ... TE9MjU207#
(if you are new and looking to join the RP just check the post on friday and join at the time i post.)
META_mahn

Postby META_mahn » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:09 pm

Great, I can't be there. I guess I'm a square already.
It's a Halloween party and I played cash for it. Now I have to show up.

Also I'm running double RPGs now, one here, and one on roll20.
(Fun fact: Edward is always the name of my first character.)
Back from the dead. After a two year hiatus.
jeffg10

Postby jeffg10 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:36 pm

META_mahn wrote:Great, I can't be there. I guess I'm a square already.
It's a Halloween party and I played cash for it. Now I have to show up.

Also I'm running double RPGs now, one here, and one on roll20.
(Fun fact: Edward is always the name of my first character.)

no prob, it looks like my friends may not show any way, but if we do have a session then i will let you know and try and get you in on the next session so don't sweat it.
engi

Postby engi » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:17 pm

time if its before 9pm gmt i can join that was one of my reasons for not being able to attend bop often :cry:
jeffg10

Postby jeffg10 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:39 am

engi wrote:time if its before 9pm gmt i can join that was one of my reasons for not being able to attend bop often :cry:

-SNIP- edited because i did not notice that you put what time zone you live in-
well i live in CST (Central US) so it will be hard (we will most likely only be able to do sessions during the weekend but i can try :] now to find out what time zone meta lives in.
-double edit-
oh, i also need your character:
name, Race (pick from any of the vanilla races), age, gender (if human) exc...
i need any armor, tools, weapons things like that that your character will have
and i also need a small backstory for your character (say a paragraph?)
then we will work from there to balance your character as i see fit

ALSO for those who need to contact me my google+ is bioniclefreek99 (i think it dosen't need the @gmail.com right?) add me saying who you are on the forums and what the name of your character is so i know it's you.
engi

Postby engi » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:20 pm

jeffg10 wrote:
engi wrote:time if its before 9pm gmt i can join that was one of my reasons for not being able to attend bop often :cry:

-SNIP- edited because i did not notice that you put what time zone you live in-
well i live in CST (Central US) so it will be hard (we will most likely only be able to do sessions during the weekend but i can try :] now to find out what time zone meta lives in.
-double edit-
oh, i also need your character:
name, Race (pick from any of the vanilla races), age, gender (if human) exc...
i need any armor, tools, weapons things like that that your character will have
and i also need a small backstory for your character (say a paragraph?)
then we will work from there to balance your character as i see fit

ALSO for those who need to contact me my google+ is bioniclefreek99 (i think it dosen't need the @gmail.com right?) add me saying who you are on the forums and what the name of your character is so i know it's you.

k im making a char at time of post :/ i dint make a char incase of things like not being able to attend :/
engi

Postby engi » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:13 pm

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... LaoxY/edit dome char give me some feed back plz

EDIT- if anyone need to talk to me live for any damm reason jsut look at my sig for steam stuff (dats useful) jsut tell meh ifits rp or not and ill get to you :)

EDIT2- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing hers share link
Last edited by engi on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jeffg10

Postby jeffg10 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:21 am

engi wrote:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfecvP1tX6WRovqnqOEoajhh2_5Y-oYn4S9W15LaoxY/edit dome char give me some feed back plz

EDIT- if anyone need to talk to me live for any damm reason jsut look at my sig for steam stuff (dats useful) jsut tell meh ifits rp or not and ill get to you :)

you need to grant me access to view it (bioniclefreek99@gmail.com)
jeffg10

Postby jeffg10 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:45 am

engi wrote:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfecvP1tX6WRovqnqOEoajhh2_5Y-oYn4S9W15LaoxY/edit dome char give me some feed back plz

ok so i just had a look at your character and 1- change his name, i'm not going to allow famous characters like jebediha kerman, superman, the doctor, terion exc. as they are already established characters in fiction (and it shows you have no creativity if you do that)
2- i'm not going to let you have a spaceship right out of the gate, trust me it's nothing against you. if i let everyone do it then there would be 60+ ships at the start of the game and that's no fun.
as for the plasma rifle it would need to be changed to a tesla-rifle or a hard-light rifle to fit in with the canon, but you can still have it. and i see no problems with a simple pocket knife. soon i will write up the char. sheet and get you and meta your respective sheets, just tell me if you disagree with anything i said or want to add anything to your sheet.
engi

Postby engi » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:16 pm

jeffg10 wrote:

ok so i just had a look at your character and 1- change his name, i'm not going to allow famous characters like jebediha kerman, superman, the doctor, terion exc. as they are already established characters in fiction (and it shows you have no creativity if you do that)
2- i'm not going to let you have a spaceship right out of the gate, trust me it's nothing against you. if i let everyone do it then there would be 60+ ships at the start of the game and that's no fun.
as for the plasma rifle it would need to be changed to a tesla-rifle or a hard-light rifle to fit in with the canon, but you can still have it. and i see no problems with a simple pocket knife. soon i will write up the char. sheet and get you and meta your respective sheets, just tell me if you disagree with anything i said or want to add anything to your sheet.

heh uhh mind if u use my bop name? neario cause uhh yeah :( its the best sci fi name ive come up with yet also u might want to put teh bit about pre established chars in :/ bot(back on topic) idm my riffle being a hard light one :) thx

EDIT-bop name was nefario its been updated to my char sheet