[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
BrenTenkage

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby BrenTenkage » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:54 am

He looked it over, "Its...a zoltan...female I think being...sucked into the eye" he said calming down, "What does it mean, is it how you gained your power?" he asked her

"....how do you know who I am, do you know our mission and what is at stake?" he asked tensing up, he had to know, he had to know the future, for some time he has had trouble thinking about what would happen if they fail
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:34 am

"I only received a vision about you and your crew mates, all of them. Jake, Kyrie, Luxanna, Eden, even WOL and Furgus. I wonder if you even remember the last two. I saw their dark pasts and for some..." She stopped her sentence short and started at Bren for a moment. She picked up an envelope from a pile at her side addressed to Jake. She gave it to Bren. "Give this to Jake, there are some things that, he needs to see." She stared at the picture she drew. "I, have forgotten everything. Most of my life is a blur. Perhaps this picture is of me."
NEmergix

Postby NEmergix » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:59 am

Oi ! Im back !
I had a very bad internet connection during the holidays and i massively worked this week but its ok now ! Ill have the time to see and post but can you please do a summary of what happend ?
ps : im a ingeneer student , so i can't realy play / have fun on the internet every day
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:16 am

NEmergix wrote:Oi ! Im back !
I had a very bad internet connection during the holidays and i massively worked this week but its ok now ! Ill have the time to see and post but can you please do a summary of what happend ?
ps : im a ingeneer student , so i can't realy play / have fun on the internet every day

Ok I can do a quick recap for you starting with when the rogue union escaped the black hole.

A rock scout was sending signals stating that anyone that knew the wearabouts if Sediment, the runaway official, send them information. Bren said that he ran away to another beacon, that backfired when the rockmen wanted to interview him. Long story short Eden and Lux intervenned, Bren had a realization and Lux got a brillian plan: To make the Promethium fleet, Sediment's rockman faction, go to war with the rebels by sending a signal. Then Eden and Sed realised a flaw that could've turned into a war between many different factions so Jake made a new plan to reprogram a rebel auto-scout to attack the fleet.

It would take a while to prepare so the gang was playing cards on Eden's ship. At the time Sediment and some of the Pelican's crew were working on the runabout so that's probably where you were.

The ships then got a hail from the great stating that their future can be revealed. Eden and Bren investigated and found out that it was just a station, not the great eye. Eden left claiming she killed a fortune teller once and Bren was drawn there. Now he's realised the fortune teller isn't a scam and can actually see visions and predict futures.
NEmergix

Postby NEmergix » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:28 am

Ok i didn't missed much many thanks , i left when it was planned to take a rebel autoscout and to do a suicide mission on the Promethium fleet
Ive got a plan to reprogramm the autoscout , when we leave that fortune teller station

note : im not english : What is a runabout ? I can't find a good translater online
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:26 pm

He looked at the sealed message and nodded his head, "Alright thank you, is there any way I can repay you for your help and insight?' he asked
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:14 pm

NEmergix wrote:Ok i didn't missed much many thanks , i left when it was planned to take a rebel autoscout and to do a suicide mission on the Promethium fleet
Ive got a plan to reprogramm the autoscout , when we leave that fortune teller station

note : im not english : What is a runabout ? I can't find a good translater online

Runabout isn't an actual word, its a combination of run and about. Basically it is a modified ship in the Pelican that can hold one person. It is used to scout the area, hence the name run-about.

BrenTenkage wrote:He looked at the sealed message and nodded his head, "Alright thank you, is there any way I can repay you for your help and insight?' he asked

"There is nothing, but," She stared at the drawing of the zoltan girl and the great eye, "I do wish to know if this is me or, something else. I just wish I could remember." She picked up the drawing. "I believe, there is a way" She put the drawing down in front of her, and went into her fortune making pose, amulet in one hand, pencil in another. "If I just concentrate, maybe." She stayed in the pose for a minute, but nothing. "Oh it doesn't make sense. Throughout the years I've never made these fortunes about myself, I don't think that would change." She stared at Bren. "It is entirely possible that this picture, somehow, relates to you. But how would..." The amulet started to glow again, along with her eyes.

Dramatic pause for Bren's reaction.
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:33 pm

Bren touched her hands, 'You can do it, I know you can" he said trying to help her with the power of cliched emotional support

"The Great Eye would want you to know the truth and to have you be happy, focus I know you can" he said trying to help her focus
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:40 pm

The motivation helped her get started, she put a blank piece of paper in front of her and within a few seconds she was drawing at lightning speed. At the end it showed a drawing of the same young female zoltan being put into an escape pod by an Undercover Federation Agent, the only difference is that the girl was younger. Ferra stared at the drawing she made. "I recognise this place, it's," She paused for a minute, "it's the same slave ship you were on, when you were young." She started at the two drawings she drew today, both have the same zoltan girl. "Either this is me and I was on the same ship or, this is another zoltan female."
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:46 pm

Jumbocarrot0 wrote:The motivation helped her get started, she put a blank piece of paper in front of her and within a few seconds she was drawing at lightning speed. At the end it showed a drawing of the same young female zoltan being put into an escape pod by an Undercover Federation Agent, the only difference is that the girl was younger. Ferra stared at the drawing she made. "I recognise this place, it's," She paused for a minute, "it's the same slave ship you were on, when you were young." She started at the two drawings she drew today, both have the same zoltan girl. "Either this is me and I was on the same ship or, this is another zoltan female."

He looked at her and touched her hand, "Kira...is that you? Sister?"

Could it be her...could it truely be his sister, had she actually survived all this time?