2 boarders almost destroyed me

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
Moosicorn

2 boarders almost destroyed me

Postby Moosicorn » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:30 pm

2 boarders seem harmless when they have no ship firing at you at the same time right? Well if you don't make a stupid mistake like I did. I was lasy and decided to vent the air out of the room they were in. Unfortunatly I was too stupid to notice that room was the door room. They destroyed it and left me with half my ship without air I sent a crew to deal with them but he was soon fleeing to the medic bay, But they followed me so I had him running around the ship avoiding the airless rooms. Since I was using zoltan ship he escaped to the area with the guns and shields where my zoltans were who I then sent to take out the boarders which in the meantime had taken out the O2 room. The mantis made me of course retreat since they were in a 2 person room so I couldnt use size and I couldnt get them to medbay with out being killed luckily my last zoltan killed the boarders but The boarders did some massive damage
headhunter99

Re: 2 boarders almost destroyed me

Postby headhunter99 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:15 am

you should have stayed in the med bay and fought there since you take no damage because you are being healed