Red-Tail URGGG SO CLOSE!

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
evillittlestew

Red-Tail URGGG SO CLOSE!

Postby evillittlestew » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:19 am

URGHHHHHH!!! THIS GAMEE!!! xD it makes me want to rip my hair out but i love it so much the game and my hair haha. here is another story wont be long just the basics :). I used the Red-Tail ship and made my way though the game was doing SOOO well! i had a full crew each one was fully leveled in what they were doing and i had full blast doors the camera thing xD sorry forget the name cloaking lots of augments.

Two things let me down only having 3 shields :( and the fact i could never find any good weapons so was stuck with the 4 basic lasers -.- i got all the way to the flagship!! with basic lasers but i could not win he had 4 shield and i only fired 4 shots..... Yeah i tried my best we fought for a good 20 minuets till i gave up but i wouldn't let him kill me F that i went cloaked and opened all the doors i will let them see space! i am fed up of seeing my ship go boom so this time the crew dies and my ship can live on. :)
TheAzryte

Re: Red-Tail URGGG SO CLOSE!

Postby TheAzryte » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:10 am

Reminds me of a time I used the red-tail, boarded the flagship and took out all weapons and crew except for the three shot laser, but could not penetrate, only just thought about sabotaging his shields with my boarders :p
Personal fleet: Kestrel A & B, Engi A&B, Stealth A, Mantis A&B, Federation A&B, Slug A, Rock A, Zoltan A&B and Unidentified A.

GDM