Rock Homeworlds

All your guides, strategy discussions, request for help on how to play go here. Please use [SPOILER] if relevant.
The_Server

Rock Homeworlds

Postby The_Server » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:03 pm

So, i recently acquired the rock cruiser C and have been trying to get the crystal ship. And at first it didn't seem so i hard. i new which sectors rock homeworlds can be found in (5+) and i went about it as if it were a normal run, except tending to go where the most hostile sectors 5+ were. This at first seemed to work, until i found that rock homeworlds never feels like showing up. the last run i did before posting this i actually found them but then i promptly got shanked and barely survived, luckily a store was right next to me and i was only 1 jump away from the portal (I knew because i renamed the crystal crew to ruwen), but almost died. By the time i had made it to the crystal sector i was almost dead and forgot to repair my systems so i then got killed by a random encounter with a crystal. anyone have any tips to help stop this from happening again? I've been playing on easy using the strategy listed on the ftl fandom wiki.
That moment when you realize you're waiting for your broken oxygen generator to repressurize
The_Server

Re: Rock Homeworlds

Postby The_Server » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:59 pm

Update, i just did it.
That moment when you realize you're waiting for your broken oxygen generator to repressurize