Coming Back From 0% Oxygen

All your guides, strategy discussions, request for help on how to play go here. Please use [SPOILER] if relevant.
hborrgg

Re: Coming Back From 0% Oxygen

Postby hborrgg » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:06 am

I like the additional med-bay upgrade if only so I can get the blue options that give me a new crew-member. I almost never finish a game now without at least one Charlie on board.
Mr. Mister

Postby Mr. Mister » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:13 pm

Basic chemistry teached me that, after dealing with boarders with asphixia or after repairing a breach, it's best if you open all your interior doors. This'll bring enough air from the neighbour rooms to the airless ones to stop health loss instantly.
Cosmitz

Postby Cosmitz » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:45 am

System repair drones people. Don't leave home without one... even if it's in your cargo bay.
Local_Ork

Postby Local_Ork » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:03 pm

Mr. Mister wrote:Basic chemistry teached me that, after dealing with boarders with asphixia or after repairing a breach, it's best if you open all your interior doors. This'll bring enough air from the neighbour rooms to the airless ones to stop health loss instantly.

I believe You mean physics actually, not chemistry.

But this IS another solid (and free!) tip, often overlooked.
Even better if with lvl. 2 doors, since they stop fire and slow down boarders (so have more rooms with air ergo higher average pressure/quantity of air).

Cosmitz wrote:System repair drones people. Don't leave home without one... even if it's in your cargo bay.

Best if You have drone room already on ship

80 points for drone room + free drone
or
25+35=60 for medbay + air upgrades
or
30 for drone (unless You find it)

Of course, repair drone is great for other things than repairing air support but sometimes You don't have it as option.