Questions about Flagship's 3 turns in base = Loss.

All your guides, strategy discussions, request for help on how to play go here. Please use [SPOILER] if relevant.
SelphieSelfie

Questions about Flagship's 3 turns in base = Loss.

Postby SelphieSelfie » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:39 am

1st form I wait for him (her rather, because ALL ships are female ;) ) in the base.
When she gets to the base is that counted as 1 turn right?
So 2nd form she jumps away. Defeat her and she hops back to base a 'final' time.
Now if you go in there, get beat up and jump away, does the counter restart or does the game continue the counter from the first time she spent in the base as the first form? That should leave you with 1 last turn to get to the base and defeat her right?

I'm asking because I once accidentally solved the boarding problem by dealing with 4 of her crew were on my ship by jumping into a fortunate Store next to the base and taking care of them there undisturbed.
That would make an excellent way to get rid of the crew by allowing them to board and jumping away but the 'time spent at base' counter is what concerns me. :roll:
stylesrj

Re: Questions about Flagship's 3 turns in base = Loss.

Postby stylesrj » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:56 am

The counter resets each time the ship moves away from the base. So long its at 1 and your next jump is to the base you'll be fine. Otherwise, Game Over.

I've never actually had the Flagship actually camp the base for 3 turns myself though. Been close, but I've never lost a single game due to timing out.
Marinrana

Postby Marinrana » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:55 am

Easy to understand Explain the obvious.
Mendel

Postby Mendel » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:40 pm

related quetion... I once had the timer glitch out somehow such that the turn counter went negative. :lol: Has anyone else had this happen?