Getting 4 enemy crews in one room.

All your guides, strategy discussions, request for help on how to play go here. Please use [SPOILER] if relevant.
Warhawx

Getting 4 enemy crews in one room.

Postby Warhawx » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:59 pm

How do I manage that? I want an achievement where I have to lock down 4 enemies in one room with a crystal, but the enemy AI would never fill a 2x2 room, even the rebel flagship.
Acutus

Re: Getting 4 enemy crews in one room.

Postby Acutus » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:32 pm

Warhawx wrote:How do I manage that? I want an achievement where I have to lock down 4 enemies in one room with a crystal, but the enemy AI would never fill a 2x2 room, even the rebel flagship.

I got lucky with mine, got boarded in a random event by 4 ememies(no ship), but i'm guessing you dont want to leave it up to luck.

1:Board a ship with a 2x2 weapons and shield room.
2:Tp to the weapons room first.
3:Set a lockdown to keep the enemy crew out.
4:Smash the weapons to bits.
5a:After your lockdown has expired attack their shield room and use lockdown when the 4 enemy crew enter *doesnt always work because one may stay behind to fix the weapons*
5b:(Optional and best)If you have a fully upgraded TP, drop another lockdown so they cant repair the weapons and tp back to your ship, then tp to their shield room. 4 nme crew should come running to stop you, use your last lockdown.

For best result with 5b time your second lockdown just before the first ends.
Maya

Re: Getting 4 enemy crews in one room.

Postby Maya » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:53 pm

do you need in enemies ship for it? If not, than you should do it on your own ship. Sometimes there are 4 Intruders. Just get them into one of the 2x2 rooms (just use their habbits to flee out of rooms without oxygen till they are in one big room)