How do you use stealth ship effictly?

All your guides, strategy discussions, request for help on how to play go here. Please use [SPOILER] if relevant.
Moosicorn

How do you use stealth ship effictly?

Postby Moosicorn » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:17 pm

I can't leave a battle unscathed in sector one with the ship how do I use it effect in combat?
Gorlom

Re: How do you use stealth ship effictly?

Postby Gorlom » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:32 pm

Moosicorn wrote:I can't leave a battle unscathed in sector one with the ship how do I use it effect in combat?

Stealth to delay their weapons from charging. or stealth during their first volley to make them miss you and delay their weapons charging.
Use the laser as a way to dispel up to 2 bubbles of their shields and use the minibeam to hurt their offensive capabilities.
That means if they only have 1 shield bubble you might want to target their weapon system with your 2 shot laser. to cause more damage to it and finish it off with the beam.
GoldenShadowGS

Postby GoldenShadowGS » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Even with that short mini beam, you can still hit up to 4 rooms at once if they are configured in such a way that you can go from room A to D while passing through a corner pixel of rooms B and C Thats 4 damage from a one energy weapon. But usually it can at least get 2 damage.
curithwin

Postby curithwin » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:05 pm

How I use it is use the cloak to dodge the enemy's volleys.

Boost up your engines to as high as possible so you can dodge most of the incoming salvo's.

Also remember you WILL get a good beating in most battles so at times it's best to avoid fights.