Best Ship?

General discussion about the game.
TJJ

Re: Best Ship?

Postby TJJ » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:26 am

snarke wrote:There is no 'best ship.' The game designers did a remarkably good job of providing different ships that work with different play styles. As a result, it's easy to find people saying things like "Oh, that ship is stupid and underpowered." "What? You're crazy, I always win with that ship." Do you lose track of how many missiles you have and tend to run out? Maybe you'll be more successful with a crew-heavy teleporter/boarding strategy. If you get caught up in the other ship and don't always notice when yours is on fire or broken, then you'll probably do better with a ship with repair drones. It depends a lot on your own personal style of play as to which ship will be the easiest to win with.

True enough, but I think we should all be able to agree that Stealth B easily gives the least reliable starts - and thus is most definitely 'the worst'. :D
Make Elite IV:Dangerous happen!
Pledge your backing at KICKSTARTER here!

UltraMantis

Re: Best Ship?

Postby UltraMantis » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:21 am

TJJ wrote:True enough, but I think we should all be able to agree that Stealth B easily gives the least reliable starts - and thus is most definitely 'the worst'. :D

If if were to be honest about my failures with both Zoltan Cruisers they would be the worst ships by a parsec or two. :lol:
Report spam using the handy Report Button Mod.