two question) great game also!

General discussion about the game.
gudenepu

two question) great game also!

Postby gudenepu » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:14 am

As it got late, Joe and Kathy excused themselves, telling me they were tired and needed to get to bed as tomorrow was a workday. On her way up to her room, Kathy asked her daughter to show me which room would be mine during my visit. Tiffany asked me to follow her and took me to the guest room that was on the opposite end of the master bedroom but directly across the hall from her bedroom. As I dropped by bag on the floor and started to unpack, Tiffany excused herself telling she wanted to shower. “No peaking.” she said with a flirtatious smile as she left.

I was a bit tired and laid down on the bed, waiting for her to finish showering when I was suddenly woken up by Tiffany telling me the shower was ready. I just stared at her for a moment, not able to register what she told me. I woke up to find a beauty queen standing at my doorway wrapped only in a towel that emphasized her large perky tits and barely came below the treasure between her legs. Her head was also wrapped up in a towel. I have always loved seeing freshly showered women wrapped only in a towel, knowing that under the towel they are completely nude. When I was kid, I loved seeing my mom or sister come out of the bathroom after showering wrapped only a towel. My gosh, I was a little pervert even as a little boy https://sexcam.bar

“Are you ok uncle Billy?” Tiffany asked before I snapped out of it and told her I was. She had always called me Uncle ever since she was a little girl. I had always thought it was cute that she called me that, but the way she was looking and the way she said 'uncle Billy' was now sounding so fucking sexy. “I'm sorry honey, I guess I fell asleep.”

“Well, the shower is all yours” she said as she turned around and walked away. Her long smooth legs looked so fucking good. I had admired them when we were out in the pool earlier in the day, but she was now looking so fucking good knowing her bare ass was just under her towel. She walked into her room and turned around to look at me with a little grin on her face as she closed her door. She had a knowing look on her face. She looked hot and she knew I was checking her out https://livesex.bar

The next morning, Joe and Kathy were gone by the time I got up. I was on vacation and had no plans of getting up early. I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen on a mission to find coffee. That was where I found Tiffany standing at the counter waiting for the coffee to finish brewing before she served herself a cup. She wished me a good morning and gave me a kiss on the cheek. There was nothing innocent about that exchange. She had wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her bra-less perky tits against my chest when she kissed me. The best part about it was the tight Hello Kitty pajama shirt she was wearing that showed off her stiff nipples and tight pajama shorts that barely covered her ripe ass.

She told me to sit telling me she would serve my coffee. Afterwards, she bent down and opened a cupboard door looking for something. I was not sure what was happening. Was she flirting with me or was she really looking for something. When she bent over to look for whatever she was looking for, her shorts rode up her ass and I confirmed that she was wearing pink lacey underwear that only covered half her ass cheeks. Her tight teenage ass looked so smooth, I was so tempted to reach out and caress her ass. Was she purposely teasing me? I was her dad's age.

After finishing our coffee and toast, I invited her to go with me. I explained it had been a while since I had last been in town and I wanted to just drive around to check out the old town. She jumped up and told me to give her half an hour to get ready. That also gave me time to get dressed. One hour later we were out the door and on our adventure.

We drove by the high school. The trees had gotten taller and the bushes were wider, but it looked the same as when I last visited. The whole drive was very distracting. The white skirt she was wearing was causing me to lose focus on the road. When she first came out of her bedroom, I thought her legs looked spectacular in the skirt but thought nothing of the length. After we drove off, that skirt seemed to be getting shorter and shorter, showing more and more of her silky smooth thighs. Did she really not realize what she was doing? I could've sworn I saw a bit of her panties when I glanced down at her thighs.

We ended up stopping for lunch at a diner that had been in town forever. The food was great and it had always been my favorite growing up. We sat and ordered our food. I sat across from her in a booth enjoying my Coke while waiting on our food when I felt Tiffany's foot rubbing up against my legs. I had been teased enough and I needed to confront her.

“Are you always this flirtatious with all of your dad's friends or is it just me https://sexchat.bar

“What? What are you talking about?” she asked with a feigned shocked look on her face as if I had accused her of murdering someone.

“You heard me. You can't behave like a tease towards a man and not expect there to be consequences.”

“What kind of consequences?” she asked as she went back to rubbing my legs with a big gorgeous smile on her face. That was when I confirmed that the whole time she had been purposely doing everything to get me to notice her. Was she testing me or was she a little girl trying to play grown up by flirting with a grown ass man?

I was upset that she thought she could play me the fool with everything she had done up to this point, but I couldn't stop her. I was enjoying the sexy little game she was playing. I was willing to play the fool if it meant that I could continue getting glimpse of her panties. After we were done with lunch, she suggested we go home and jump in the pool. For another chance to see her in a bikini, I quickly agreed.

On the way home it was clear that her panties were in fact pink. As we drove home, she opened her legs and slowly lifted her skirt, exposing more and more of her thighs, until her cute little panties were showing. I knew I would be in trouble if I reached out to grab her legs, but I was so tempted to see what they felt like. Fortunately, we got home before I got in trouble.