Mod that changes behavior of disabled teleporters back??

General discussion about the game.
BronxCruz

Mod that changes behavior of disabled teleporters back??

Postby BronxCruz » Mon May 03, 2021 10:13 am

When your teleporter gets disabled your teleported crew members are automatically transferred back to your ship. I want my crewmen to stay on the other ship while the teleporter has been disabled. And I also want enemy crew members to stay on my ship when I disable their teleport.omegle xender

I can't remember if it always has been that way? Whatever I don't like it. A quick search didn't bring any existing mods, does anybody know if a mod for this exist yet?

Also is Nexusmods the best point to get mods or do you recommend another platform?
lenkamirka

Re: Mod that changes behavior of disabled teleporters back??

Postby lenkamirka » Thu May 04, 2023 8:55 am

BronxCruz wrote:When your teleporter gets disabled your teleported crew members are automatically transferred back to your ship. I want my crewmen to stay on the other ship while the teleporter has been disabled. And I also want enemy crew members to stay on my ship when I disable their teleport.snake dream meaning positive s words

I can't remember if it always has been that way? Whatever I don't like it. A quick search didn't bring any existing mods, does anybody know if a mod for this exist yet?

Also is Nexusmods the best point to get mods or do you recommend another platform?

I am afraid the teleporter is hardcoded into the game and cannot be changed without modding the game's code. It always has been that way. As for the mods, I recommend both Nexusmod and ModDB.
mayomayo72218

Re: Mod that changes behavior of disabled teleporters back??

Postby mayomayo72218 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:10 am

lenkamirka wrote:
I am afraid the teleporter is hardcoded into the game and cannot be changed without modding the game's code. It always has been that way. As for the mods, I recommend both Nexusmod and ModDB.

Thank you for sharing this method. Nexusmod and ModDB are helpful