Dead Again. Sucks, Right?

General discussion about the game.
tobacare

Dead Again. Sucks, Right?

Postby tobacare » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:46 am

The title of this string is extraordinary: I created a smart memory helper to assist me with recollecting the name of the most despised boat in all the universe.

I at last beat the manager with the darn thing, as well.

By incredibly good karma I got heaps of mantises and shakes to go boarding with in addition to a piece recuperation arm. Was this boat intended for boarding? Off by a long shot. It was intended for biting the dust from what I can tell. As injured from multiple points of view as it is the capacity to board and in this way bring in some additional cash (in addition to the piece arm) implies after the maintenance charges you can gradually un-cripple the boat, possibly have it fit as a fiddle by Sector 8.

I'll speak more about it after somebody thinks about the thing transport I'm alluding to.

In the event that you've at any point said to yourself, "Thank heavens the adversary transport is fueling up its FTL and leaving ... I will live one more day!" you understand what transport this is.

In the event that you've at any point seen a store and thought, "OMG fixes!" rather than "well, perhaps they'll have a BL-2," you understand what transport it is.

In the event that you've at any point taken 6 structure harm to win a battle and thought, "Another effective mission! Questioning and mixed drinks!" since nothing hit the weapons room you know precisely the thing transport I'm discussing.

In the event that pillar drones fill you with fear ... on the off chance that your weapons official urgently needs insight however gets practically none ... on the off chance that you can advise you will pass on from taking a gander at the foe transport ...correct, you've flown the space final resting place.

Keep in mind, your clue is "Dead Again. Sucks, Right?" There is just one boat that fits that depiction. :D :D :D