30 Hours Played and No Ships Unlocked

General discussion about the game.
Donavan

Re: 30 Hours Played and No Ships Unlocked

Postby Donavan » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:11 pm

How have you not unlocked any ships. You literally make it half way through and you unlock the Engi. Beating the game once gives you the federation cruiser. Those are both easy to get.
The best Sci Fi game Youtube Channel

www.youtube.com/user/NerdGuy1988
boa13

Postby boa13 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:17 pm

He said he actually has the Engi, and learned from this thread that he has the Federation Cruiser now.
Forum janitor — If you spot spam, PM me the URL and/or the username of the spammer.
I have powers, moderator powers. I am not keen on using them, but will do so if needed.
xdiesp

Postby xdiesp » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:24 pm

Mathias wrote:I have played for just over 30 hours. I have beaten the boss. I have no ships unlocked except for the Engi Crusier.

If you read the quest text carefully, it becomes evident that you're lacking equipment to complete it. The slug station "has disappeared", which in a nebula obviously means you either need slug crew or big sensors.

The dying mantis, again the flavour text suggests you should beam it to sickbay and heal him. Instead he dies at your feet.

The rest is mostly written down in the "all ships" section of the hangar.
icepick

Postby icepick » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:37 pm

The hints are fairly heavy-handed, but you have to learn that they are hints first.