Is there anything wrong with the engine systems? (evasion)

General discussion about the game.
Nanite

Is there anything wrong with the engine systems? (evasion)

Postby Nanite » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:37 pm

Hello, just a few minutes ago I was fighting the rebel flagship with my Engi ship when I've noticed something really weird:
The first stage of the battle was OK, the flagship missed and keep missing me, nothing unusual here. The second stage I've noticed a slight decrease in my evasion even though the evasion procent shown was still the same so I thought I was just unlucky...Now at the 3rd stage even though my stats were still the same I was like "My evasion, where did it go :?: "...more than 80% of the shots the flagship fired at me hit and sometimes even if I've activated my cloak as soon as I've seen the missiles coming at me...they still hit me :? So what's going on here??

My engines were upgraded and fully powered up to level 6 + manned + my trusty pilot at duty.
Zaffre

Re: Is there anything wrong with the engine systems? (evasio

Postby Zaffre » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:56 pm

It could be just a matter of luck. You actually get an achievement for getting hit five times in a row with fully upgraded engines. I have that achievement.
hborrgg

Re: Is there anything wrong with the engine systems? (evasio

Postby hborrgg » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:19 am

Did you keep an eye on your evasion percentage? If you cloaked and it went over 100% then they shouldn't have been hitting you.