Into The Breach - The next game by Subset

General discussion about the game.
isla

Re: Into The Breach - The next game by Subset

Postby isla » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:08 pm

Mendel wrote:Well the interview actually confirms that this is a sort of mix of tactics and puzzle game. Will be interesting to see how this will play out.

Would anyone be interested in seeing a video analysis of the screenshots and trailer? I´m thinking about possibly putting something up within a week.

Very much so!
mr_easy_money

Postby mr_easy_money » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:11 am

I noticed the forum is no longer a forum of ftlgame.com but rather subsetgames.com. I know this doesn't really apply to this topic but it sorta does. it also means that the off-topic and indie games forums will (probably) stay there even after Into The Breach releases since the Board Index is not limited to FTL now. maybe the banner at the top that says FTL Forum will change to a more generalized banner at the Board Index then go there when FTL General is selected. also it should link to subsetgames.com/forum/ instead of ftlgame.com/forum/

um, I was going to say I had to re-login in because of this, but then say maybe that's just my wi-fi messing with me,

but then when I open up a new tab of the ftlgame it doesn't recognize me as logged on even though I did checkmark the Remember Me option when logging in, and this keeps happening for subsequent tabs.

I can only assume that (at the time of posting this) the website is under big change which may cause what I described so it might just be a tiny while until it settles back to working again.

on a slightly brighter note, I forgot my password so this did get me to make a new password :P
DarkPhoenix141

Postby DarkPhoenix141 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:44 pm

I hope if the forum gets hit with a major change none of the topics get lost or nuked. The Engi Conspiracy was a lovely mess that should be preserved.
This is no easy mission...

BUT YOU SON. YOU WERE BORN FOR IT.

And remember:

GODS WILL BE WATCHING
isla

Postby isla » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:15 pm

mr_easy_money wrote:um, I was going to say I had to re-login in because of this, but then say maybe that's just my wi-fi messing with me,

but then when I open up a new tab of the ftlgame it doesn't recognize me as logged on even though I did checkmark the Remember Me option when logging in, and this keeps happening for subsequent tabs.

I noticed this this morning as well, I'm going to keep an eye on it.

DarkPhoenix141 wrote:I hope if the forum gets hit with a major change none of the topics get lost or nuked. The Engi Conspiracy was a lovely mess that should be preserved.

I have absolutely zero intention of letting anything here get nuked unless that was something you all actually wanted.
Mendel

Postby Mendel » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:10 pm

Sorry if this seems a bit pointless but... seeing as only youtube videos I found on this was the original announcement trailer and some guy screaming upon finding said trailer mid-twitch session... I thought maybe talking about it a bit wouldnt hurt.

So yea, it may not be much but it is something, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92lgjSKFy5Q

I´m not even sure if there are youtube tags here so it´s just a link :)
And yea, this was shot before seeing that feb 20th interview so didnt have all that info.
DarkPhoenix141

Postby DarkPhoenix141 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:21 pm

Dunno if it's related to the redesign but the forums have been giving me trouble logging in lately.
This is no easy mission...

BUT YOU SON. YOU WERE BORN FOR IT.

And remember:

GODS WILL BE WATCHING
Dirka

Postby Dirka » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:18 pm

All right, looks good. See you guys on the other side!
CrashSanders

Postby CrashSanders » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:21 pm

Here's something I've been working on:
isla

Postby isla » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:14 pm

CrashSanders wrote:Here's something I've been working on:

The image appears to be broken.