Your favorite feeling?

General discussion about the game.
Blawkbuilder

Your favorite feeling?

Postby Blawkbuilder » Mon May 12, 2014 12:04 pm

Everyone knows that sometimes, things just go perfectly. Now to be fair, I play on easy for the most part (because I find it to be the most fun), but it doesnt take away from that general great feeling of certain weapon/equipment combinations. For example (see attachments).

Im curious what gives that feeling to everyone else, beyond overpowered weapon combinations.
UltraMantis

Re: Your favorite feeling?

Postby UltraMantis » Mon May 12, 2014 7:19 pm

Let me comment some more on overpowered weapon combinations. That is a wonderfull loadout, truly. Brings a tear to my eye to see it.

I think i can one-up it though, because i had free Burst Laser II, free Burst Laser II, free Flak II, free Ion Bomb, Artilerry lvl4... AND I LOST! :twisted:
And no, for the record, i have never heard of karma. :D

To get back on topic, my favorite feeling is probably finding chocolate in the pantry that i had completely forgotten about.
Report spam using the handy Report Button Mod.
Levgre

Postby Levgre » Mon May 12, 2014 7:55 pm

Having a crewmember level up repair or combat, despite not making sure they snatch up all those skill points. (usually requires the same small crew throughout the game)
Blawkbuilder

Postby Blawkbuilder » Mon May 12, 2014 8:04 pm

UltraMantis wrote:Let me comment some more on overpowered weapon combinations. That is a wonderfull loadout, truly. Brings a tear to my eye to see it.

I think i can one-up it though, because i had free Burst Laser II, free Burst Laser II, free Flak II, free Ion Bomb, Artilerry lvl4... AND I LOST! :twisted:
And no, for the record, i have never heard of karma. :D

To get back on topic, my favorite feeling is probably finding chocolate in the pantry that i had completely forgotten about.

that sounds beautiful.

Just now I was able to buy a weapon pre-igniter. and I found a glaive beam for free. It was awesome until I realized that the sector forked into two parts that didn't connect- and that I had chosen the wrong one. Maybe I should post it under "SCREW YOU, FTL" moments.
5thHorseman

Postby 5thHorseman » Tue May 13, 2014 3:19 am

When you're at 1 hull point and you jump into a sun beacon while looking for a store, and live through it.

Bonus if there's a store on the next jump :)
My Videos - MY MOD HUB
Simo-V - The Potential - Automated Scout - "Low O2" Icons
The Black Opal - The Asteroid - The Enforcer - The Pyro

"Every silver lining has a cloud..."