IDEAS!

General discussion about the game.
proudgoose

IDEAS!

Postby proudgoose » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:11 pm

please feel free to post replies (your ideas, critique, etc.) these ideas may already of been said.

THE LIST:

custom built ships- ability to place rooms, doors and a selection of hulls to place them in.
more alien races- says what it is on the tin.
sandbox- says what it is on the tin.
expanded character customization - uniforms (multiple choices for all) hair color etc.

more may be added / edited in at a later date, post any ideas you have as replies.
Kieve

Re: IDEAS!

Postby Kieve » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:16 pm

For cleanliness' sake I'd suggest starting with viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2403
Suggestion threads are cropping up all over the place - my personal opinion, it seems the most complete and organized of them.

PS: Forum admins, perhaps a stickied suggestion thread would be prudent?
EDIT: made the other topic a link
Shadowclaimer

Postby Shadowclaimer » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:25 pm

Kieve wrote:For cleanliness' sake I'd suggest starting with viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2403
Suggestion threads are cropping up all over the place - my personal opinion, it seems the most complete and organized of them.

PS: Forum admins, perhaps a stickied suggestion thread would be prudent?
EDIT: made the other topic a link

I think a whole suggestion forum is more in line with what they need. Stickied threads, even in list form, don't properly work for suggestions as well as you'd think. Most people need room to discuss individual ideas which isn't necessary feasible in that kind of environment.

So I suggest a suggestions forum.
Kestral B

Postby Kestral B » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:52 pm

I formally second the suggestion of a forum for suggestions that has just been suggested on this forum...suggestively.
Shadowclaimer

Postby Shadowclaimer » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:56 pm

Kestral B wrote:I formally second the suggestion of a forum for suggestions that has just been suggested on this forum...suggestively.

Suggestively ;)