Charging weapons while enemy is cloaked

General discussion about the game.
DocGratis

Re: Charging weapons while enemy is cloaked

Postby DocGratis » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:23 pm

ThePsuedoMonkey wrote:
VladePsyker wrote:or your cloak is you ship being out of phase with the universe

Oh, I say 'bounce the graviton particle beam|off the main deflector dish'|That's the way we do things, lad|we're making sh*t up as we wish...

Scotty: Do you mind a little advice? Starfleet captains are like children. They want everything right now and they want it their way. But the secret is to give them only what they need, not what they want.
Lt. Commander Geordi La Forge: Yeah, well, I told the Captain I'd have this analysis done in an hour.
Scotty: How long will it really take?
Lt. Commander Geordi La Forge: An hour!
Scotty: Oh, you didn't tell him how long it would *really* take, did ya?
Lt. Commander Geordi La Forge: Well, of course I did.
Scotty: Oh, laddie. You've got a lot to learn if you want people to think of you as a miracle worker.
Weapons Officer "Aww do we really NEED 02 and Medbay? I want more weapon power"
Shields and Engine Officers "Yeah we want more power!"

Pilot (aka Captain) "Will you babies get back to work!"
VladePsyker

Re: Charging weapons while enemy is cloaked

Postby VladePsyker » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:38 pm

DocGratis wrote:
ThePsuedoMonkey wrote:
VladePsyker wrote:or your cloak is you ship being out of phase with the universe

Oh, I say 'bounce the graviton particle beam|off the main deflector dish'|That's the way we do things, lad|we're making sh*t up as we wish...

Scotty: Do you mind a little advice? Starfleet captains are like children. They want everything right now and they want it their way. But the secret is to give them only what they need, not what they want.
Lt. Commander Geordi La Forge: Yeah, well, I told the Captain I'd have this analysis done in an hour.
Scotty: How long will it really take?
Lt. Commander Geordi La Forge: An hour!
Scotty: Oh, you didn't tell him how long it would *really* take, did ya?
Lt. Commander Geordi La Forge: Well, of course I did.
Scotty: Oh, laddie. You've got a lot to learn if you want people to think of you as a miracle worker.

"This is why I love you scotty, your gut it forever mashed up against the IWINBUTTON "