[Squads] Tatu's Squads

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional.
Tatu

[Squads] Tatu's Squads

Postby Tatu » Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:07 pm

Tatu's Squads

Adds a bunch of new squads to your game, all with unique mechs, weapons and achievements.

Needs Mod Loader: https://github.com/itb-community/ITB-ModLoader/releases/latest
Link to download: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RzzYJt6NzH7tIguVVK1bIigKPLHL_432?usp=share_link

The content so far:

Orbital Force
"These mechs excel at scouting the battlefield and spotting targets for their powerful orbital weapon."
2 mechs and a satellite.
The mechs move around a lot and spawn drones. The satellite stays outside of the board and target tiles near allies.
A very powerful squad that requires good positioning.

Advanced Squad
"Our scientists were so preoccupied with whether they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."
A squad based on the new AE Vek.
Gastropod has a damaging hook, Starfish deals massive area damage and Plasmodia deploys pew pew spores.
A bit of a challenging squad, but winnable.

Biohazard
"These mechs rely on mass damage and A.C.I.D. to weaken and kill multiple enemies at once."
They have a passive weapon that adds acid to every damaging attack.
Also features a life-draining laser, an obscenely large amount of rockets and a cannon that spreads on kill.
Probably the strongest squad in the list.

Death Metal
"These heavy metal machines are a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."
Coming directly from hell.
Includes an insta-kill mech (after upgrades), a phasing ghooOOOoost mech and a weird but surprisingly versatile beetle thingy.
A simple and well balanced squad.

Fire Storm
"A squad that specializes in creating and exploding large chains of smoke clouds."
If you like explosions, this one is for you.
They have two mechs that create a lot of smoke, and one with a cannon that explodes it all. Not much else to say here.
A strong squad if you set up your combos right.

Seismic Beasts
"Diesel powered machines that tunnel through the battlefield and shatter the ground beneath their foes."
Inspired by the old Motherload browser game. Good times...
It has a mining drill mech (of course it does), an earthquake artillery and a fuel pump mech that helps its friends move and attack again.
A tricky but fun squad to play with.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huge thanks to everyone that helped me in any way, especially the people in the ITB discord channel!
Enjoy!
Generic

Re: [Squads] Tatu's Squads

Postby Generic » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:49 pm

Shout out to Orbital Force for allowing me to make my dream of orbitally striking the Vek