Magnetite Fist: Magnetize and pull a target, then damage the tile adjacent to Mech. Can pull distant Magnetized units. (Pulls at range 2, then 2 damage. Magnetized units are pulled as close to Mech as possible, passing through obstacles)
- 2 cores: Distant Magnetized units damage anything they pass through.
- 3 cores: Increases damage by 2.
Magnetic Sling: Magnetize a unit, then fling all Magnetized units to damage and push. (Magnetizes adjacent; flung units deal 1 damage to the tile they hit)
- 1 cores: This attack will no longer damage Grid Buildings.
- 3 cores: Increases damage by 1.
Flux Artillery: Magnetize a target and push adjacent tiles. Damages enemies that are already Magnetized. (2 damage)
- 1 core: Increases damage to Magnetized units by 2.
- 2 cores: Increases damage to Magnetized units by 2.
Note: Magnetized units do not have any inherent effects. Targeting a weapon that interacts with them will display which units are Magnetized.
Code: Select all
- Fixed a secret reward text string that broke with 1.2 patch.
- Updated the weapon preview library; old version could occasionally show incorrect previews.
- Fixed upgrade names for patch 1.2 compatibility.
- Update to latest modApiExt to improve compatibility with other mods.
- Minor code cleanup. Maybe it will help with the occasional Magnetic Sling preview bugs? I haven't been able to replicate any of them in this version.
- Magnetized mechs no longer stay Magnetized between phases of the final mission.
- Magnetite Fist now obeys its preview, and won't kill units then pull other units into that space.
- Magnetic Sling should now preview ALMOST entirely correctly when throwing multiple units in a line. Still need to fix an edge case with Building damage.
- Flux Artillery can now properly Magnetize mechs.
- This version hasn't been tested much yet for balance; feedback appreciated.
- There's also an older "v1" version of the weapons that is more situational (treats Mechs as always Magnetized).
Download - requires mod loader to function.
Mod Loader - originally made by Cyberboy2000 and continued by kartoFlane.