"A squad of gargantuan mechs, built to solve problems via the application of brute force."
Grapplers Fist: Grab hold of a target, dealing 1 damage. If the target can be moved, the mech moves backward, pulling the target with it. As it is grappled, the targets move speed is reduced to 0 for their next turn.
- 2 cores: Generates a dust cloud around the grappled target.
- 3 cores: Increases damage to 4.
Twin Lance: Fires a projectile that splits in half at the target tile, shooting down adjacent lines from that point. Each projectile deals 1 damage.
- 1 core: Increase damage to 2.
- 2 cores: The main projectile now pulls at the place where it splits, and the side projectiles push where they hit.
Maelstrom Rocket: Fires an artillery rocket that deals 1 damage and pushes the target in any of the four main directions, also pushing the mech in the opposite direction.
- 3 cores: Increase damage to 3.
Code: Select all
Fixed the init file so that weapons will appear in the shop
Added custom rarity functions for the weapons
Fixed a glitch with burrowers queuing up attacks while still underground
Updated modApiExt for forward compatibility
Updated variable names to avoid potential conflicts with other mods
Download 0.1.2 - requires mod loader
Mod Loader - maintained by kartoFlane