[Squad] Zero Dawn

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional.
newdeyann000

Re: [Squad] Zero Dawn v0.05

Postby newdeyann000 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:21 am

tosx wrote:Just updated the mod to v0.05; has some balance tweaks (minor Thunder Mech nerf), and custom achievements!

Thanks to Lemonymous for providing the achievement API as part of his & Djinn's Into the Wild mod. I'm still new to using it, so please let me know if you find any bugs with the achievements or the secret reward!

v0.03 is still in the download folder in case anyone finds major bugs or doesn't want to be my guinea pig.

The Immobile Achievment didn't work for me, I had the Tall Mech never move a spot and only use its ability, might want to fix that

Edit : Reactivate also doesn't work, althought i got it outside the mech so that may be why, still it is weird for a weapon in the roll table to not be able to function properly
tosx

Re: [Squad] Zero Dawn

Postby tosx » Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:15 pm

I just confirmed these both work for me, so I'm not sure what's causing the issues you saw. My first guess would be other mods are interfering (some mods, especially older ones, can break other mods, even when disabled).
I had latest ItB/Modloader, my own modpack, and Lemonymous' almost-lastest modpack.