[Pilot] FTL Pilots v0.1.3 (NOT updated for ITB 1.2)

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional.
Dovahkick

Re: [Pilot] FTL Pilots v0.1.2

Postby Dovahkick » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:06 pm

Well...chucks.

While we're at it, Slocknog's ability from what I experienced, doesn't seem to have much utility.
When a Vek is about to emerge for the next turn, you know where it will emerge thanks to the warnings and the quakes shown on the tile. Slocknog creates a purple fog above these tiles, I have clicked on the fogged tiles, made Slocknog stand on it, etc...I was expecting to know what kind of Vek would emerge rather than to have this fog. But maybe it's made as a placeholder, I don't know.

Another thing that I found out is that Virus can repair disabled units, which "resurects" the repaired unit, allowing it to continue the fight and to save the pilot from death.
tosx

Postby tosx » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:36 pm

It sounds like something is bugged for you (maybe you need to update the mod, or your mod loader?) because Slocknog does show a hovering image of the specific Vek that's about to spawn.
Lemonymous

Postby Lemonymous » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:43 pm

Virus being able to resurrect a mech is intended behavior.

Units not displaying correctly with Slocknog could have something to do with the size of your monitor. I haven't been able to test it on resolutions larger than 1920x1080, so the code could be incorrect for some settings.
However, there is an alternate rendering mode you could try in the mod options. It should display the bugs regardless of resolution. (Alphas will be shown with an alpha-icon instead of colored blue on this setting)
If you continue to have issues, you're welcome to come to the discord, and I'll try to help out any way I can.
Dovahkick

Postby Dovahkick » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:35 am

Lemonymous wrote:Units not displaying correctly with Slocknog could have something to do with the size of your monitor.
Come to the discord, and I'll try to help out.

Welp...I guess I'll join the Discord then.