[Pilots] Lost Pilots - Now with Fancy Suits™

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional.
Robert Scythe

Re: [Pilots] Lost Pilots - Big update! <3

Postby Robert Scythe » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:37 pm

I did not get the problem that Mr. Mister had, and I used her twice with that set up and no complication, however, there is definitely an issue with Aisa. When any enemy even moves through a tile next to her, she futilely attempts to hit them. Now that is not a problem at all with land enemies, though she can get a free hit off of an enemy next to her that is passed through. The problem is fliers going through tiles that have an allied unit in them, she will attempt her attack and hit the ally instead. If this is a feature and intended then she is too random to be useful since she can kill her own allied mech or a unit that needs defending (which usually have only 1 or 2 HP) and can just throw your game off with an uncontrollable effect. I would suggest having her only attack when an enemy ends their move next to her like the description states on this page. Until then I will not use her, though I believe that the ability is really cool and I do enjoy all the pilots you've created and appreciate the work you've put in, elozzelo .
tosx

Postby tosx » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:15 am

Hi, new to the mod forums (entertaining ideas of eventually trying to make some custom pilots). Found what seems to be a bug in this mod:
- When using Arvin Sanjrani's Status Shift, if you move to an ACID tile, it applies ACID to him before switching the tiles. If you then undo the move, he still has the ACID applied to him.
- Should the ACID be applied to him in the first place?

Note: I also got the retaliation bug when units move through other units, and you hit the unit next to you instead of the unit that was moving through them.
Cool mod, thanks for making it available!
tosx

Postby tosx » Sun May 26, 2019 3:17 pm

Noticed what appear to be some bugs with Victoria, in Biohazard's latest video.
- Gives move to stationary player units like the Overdriver.
- Appears to malfunction on mechs with an innate 1 move; no matter how many upgrades they're given, they're completely unable to move.
elozzelo

Re: [Pilots] Lost Pilots - Now with Fancy Suits™

Postby elozzelo » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:47 pm

Finally went and did the updatey thing. Thanks for the feedback, bugs and UX complaints should be addressed in this build with updated APIs, alongside more pilots to add to the list.
This account uses a different username than my usual one, because either my mail provider refuses to accept messages or the sender refuses to send them. If someone could assist me, that'd be pretty great. ;-;
View the rest of my work at mezzelo.itch.io