We need your help making FTL LEGOs! (also, 50% off sale!)

Official posts about the development of the game.
superarmandbros

Re: We need your help making FTL LEGOs! (also, 50% off sale

Postby superarmandbros » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:36 pm

I'm really interested in these Lego FTL ship models, and although Lego declined them, could it be possible for me to buy The Kestrel and The Osprey?

If buying the two is not possible, then could I buy at least The Kestrel?
CrashSanders

Postby CrashSanders » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:03 pm

@ superarmandbros I will be selling instructions.
Qwad35

Postby Qwad35 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:42 pm

So...any updates? Also, will you include a parts list for extra ease?
CrashSanders

Postby CrashSanders » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:33 pm

@Qwad35 I will be selling digital PDF instructions. I don't know when, I can't tell how soon, I can't promise it would be soon. I need to talk to the devs.
PiratedChaos

Postby PiratedChaos » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:12 pm

The ships that should make the cut are the Kestrel(obviously) Red-Tail, Torus, Osprey, Adjudicator, Gila Monster, Slug Cruiser A(forgot the name), Bulwark, Bravais, Carnelian, and of course the Rebel Flagship.
Tyrantissar

Postby Tyrantissar » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:08 pm

Hey, I got over 20,000 Lego Bricks (5% Orange, 10% red, 22% Grey, 29% Black, 9% Green, 3% brown, 14% beige, 1% Pink & Purple, 7% Blue, and the rest is yellow)

Needless to say I could probably make all the ships in FTL up to mini figure scale with REAL lego's in my house if you would need a few prototypes. I will get working on it as I also have enough mini figure parts to make most races (Including a shit ton of humans with matching color schemes.) I will in the very near future will supply something impressive right up to every single detail and line. I might even make a detachable top so your crew can fit inside using a pretty rudimentary setup.

It won't take very long, and the miniature editions will be a nice for people who don't want to spend $20-200+ on the editions I would offer.
TheFallenAngel359

Postby TheFallenAngel359 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:59 pm

Oh man, I've been waiting for the mini Lego ships. I was so decimated when the project was shot down. I've been trying to find the instructions for the ships on the page, but I've had no luck. I would totally buy your versions though.
CrashSanders

Postby CrashSanders » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:04 am

Hey guys, I am still alive, and I am working towards the PDF instructions of my models! Have patience, it's a long process, especially because I am not doing them myself but rather asked a certain good man to help me out!
tacoguy339

Postby tacoguy339 » Fri May 15, 2015 1:52 am

Sweet, I got excited for this when I saw this on the forum.
CrashSanders

Re: We need your help making FTL LEGOs! (also, 50% off sale!)

Postby CrashSanders » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:49 pm

Hey guys, it's me again! A new opportunity have presented itself, and now I need the community's help, again.
"Hey Crash, are you gonna make us vote again?" you'll ask. That's right!
"Wait a second! Is it another gamble, just like Lego CUUSOO campaign was?" you might ask. No, it's not!
You see, there's that site, www.pleyworld.com. It's a MOC (My Own Creation) rental service. What that means? It means that they will rent my design and will sell it, giving you opportunity to throw some money at me for my FTL ships made in LEGO!
But before they will do that, they need my design to gather 5000 votes. It's a long road, but in the end there's no uncertainty! They promise that they'll rent my design if I will get to 5k. They are even going to do the instructions themselves!
So it's got much better chance than LEGO CUUSOO stuff!
So please, take your time, go and vote for the Kestrel: https://www.pleyworld.com/design/%5BFTL ... estrel/632 Spread the word! I will be posting more ships over time, so don't worry if you don't want Kestrel!

Cheers!