We need your help making FTL LEGOs! (also, 50% off sale!)

Official posts about the development of the game.
CrashSanders

Re: We need your help making FTL LEGOs! (also, 50% off sale!)

Postby CrashSanders » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:12 pm

Hey guys, it's me again! The Gila Monster have been submitted to PleyWorld and awaits approval! I will keep you updated!
CrashSanders

Postby CrashSanders » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:01 pm

The Gila Monster is now up! https://www.pleyworld.com/design/%7BFTL ... onster/698

(Also, maybe I should make a new thread in some other section so there would be no waiting for mod approval?)
BuildGuy

Postby BuildGuy » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:54 pm

Hey, I've been trying to figure out what has happened with these lego sets for the longest time. I was so disappointed when Lego decided not to make them. I've noticed you have the sets up on a new site now, which is great but I feel like theres not enough people who know about it. I only found out about it today and that was by accidentally stumbling upon this forum post. I am new here, but not new to FTL. I'm not sure if mentioning /r/ftlgame is a faux pas around here but I feel like if the new links to Pleyworld were put up there, more people would see it and we would all be closer to FTL lego being a reality.
CrashSanders

Postby CrashSanders » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:51 pm

[quote="BuildGuy"]Hey, I've been trying to figure out what has happened with these lego sets for the longest time. I was so disappointed when Lego decided not to make them. I've noticed you have the sets up on a new site now, which is great but I feel like theres not enough people who know about it. I only found out about it today and that was by accidentally stumbling upon this forum post. I am new here, but not new to FTL. I'm not sure if mentioning /r/ftlgame is a faux pas around here but I feel like if the new links to Pleyworld were put up there, more people would see it and we would all be closer to FTL lego being a reality.[/quote]
Hi! I have moved on from PleyWorld. Something juicy is coming up, I promise! You won't be disappointed.
smith_john

Postby smith_john » Wed May 27, 2020 2:29 pm

Hi,
This is FTL as I love it. I spent hours playing, trying again and again, and only once did I make it to the victory. FTL: Faster Than Light is a great game that I recommend to everyone I know. Such a love deserves a proper contribution.