The modding resource

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
John Luke Pack Hard

The modding resource

Postby John Luke Pack Hard » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:04 pm

Years ago I made a modding resource in efforts to document FTL in preparation for the recreation called Overdrive.

I just got a request to access it from some Violet person. That made me realize that it has been floating between Google drive and trash bin for years and I don't know how many people have used it or if it's going to be used.

I'd like to hand it off to someone else. Please email me at tetra.oculus@gmail.com if you'd like to take control of it because I probably won't bother to check this forum thread. Subject your email with "FTL Forum (username):" please so I know what's it about.

As for the folder it was in. That was full of FTL overdrive planning stuff and I was highly bitter when the developers of FTL shot me down on that. Insult to injury was when some bunny fellow by the username of "fdagpigj" decided to attack me over the failure I had no control over. I'd rather not be reminded of that whole ordeal.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 2357443584

That's a link if you don't know what I'm talking about.
fdagpigj

Re: The modding resource

Postby fdagpigj » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:03 pm

John Luke Pack Hard wrote:Insult to injury was when some bunny fellow by the username of "fdagpigj" decided to attack me over the failure I had no control over. I'd rather not be reminded of that whole ordeal.

Thanks for digging that up and apparently trying to mock me in public for something that I hardly did in the first place, then saying you wouldn't want to be reminded of it when you're the first to remind others of it.