[W.I.P.]The Federation Strikes Back- Rebirth

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
stylesrj

Re: [W.I.P.]The Federation Strikes Back- Rebirth

Postby stylesrj » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:07 am

Awesome Warlord wrote:Why can't I beta test

According to the last post, and in fact the last few from LAST YEAR (going back to March...) are people saying "Hey can I beta test this?"

After about a year or even a month, you'd think someone would have results or there would be some semblance of progress but nope, it's just people asking to test it.
Also, look at Narwhal's signature.

English Narwhal can prove me wrong and make me look like an idiot for saying all this but you can't beta test because no one is there to hand you the files needed. Next time you find an old thread, contact the author via PM to see if they're still alive. Or check their last activity/post to see if they're still around and contributing.

EDIT: I'd say there should be a warning message or something on these forums about bumping old threads but no one ever reads those
Awesome Warlord

Postby Awesome Warlord » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:46 am

stylesrj wrote:
Awesome Warlord wrote:Why can't I beta test

According to the last post, and in fact the last few from LAST YEAR (going back to March...) are people saying "Hey can I beta test this?"

After about a year or even a month, you'd think someone would have results or there would be some semblance of progress but nope, it's just people asking to test it.
Also, look at Narwhal's signature.

English Narwhal can prove me wrong and make me look like an idiot for saying all this but you can't beta test because no one is there to hand you the files needed. Next time you find an old thread, contact the author via PM to see if they're still alive. Or check their last activity/post to see if they're still around and contributing.

EDIT: I'd say there should be a warning message or something on these forums about bumping old threads but no one ever reads those

Idiot! You can read cant you? If you can you know that I have less than 10 posts , but I need to posts to get the pm feuture
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:23 am

Awesome Warlord wrote:Idiot! You can read cant you? If you can you know that I have less than 10 posts , but I need to posts to get the pm feuture

Like I said, no one reads rules or warnings, etc. T'was unaware it took 10 posts to begin PMing people. :P

Also, I cannot read. If you can't already tell I am illiterate. What you are seeing on this page are a series of symbols I've randomly pressed in the hopes that it forms a coherent sentence. :lol:

But anyway, you could have posted ten times on Ghosts of the Federation (hey I really like that story) or something instead of bumping up old threads for your 10 post minimum to begin PMing inactive users.
Awesome Warlord

Postby Awesome Warlord » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:39 pm

stylesrj wrote:
Awesome Warlord wrote:Idiot! You can read cant you? If you can you know that I have less than 10 posts , but I need to posts to get the pm feuture

Like I said, no one reads rules or warnings, etc. T'was unaware it took 10 posts to begin PMing people. :P

Also, I cannot read. If you can't already tell I am illiterate. What you are seeing on this page are a series of symbols I've randomly pressed in the hopes that it forms a coherent sentence. :lol:

But anyway, you could have posted ten times on Ghosts of the Federation (hey I really like that story) or something instead of bumping up old threads for your 10 post minimum to begin PMing inactive users.

No , I just posted because this sounds awesome
SomeFederationPerson

Postby SomeFederationPerson » Fri May 25, 2018 1:15 am

So what's happened with development?