R4V3-0N wrote:I think he means crew that start with skill already at store or given during an event...
Personally I do not know but there must be a reason they let you see the his/her/it/thing's skills before you buy them in store (always appear as empty in every skill, maybe something that was cut or just says what they can learn (which is anything/ everything)) just speculating...
probably something that was cut, as there's literally nothing in the game files relating to crew skills.
- And I wanted to ask a question, is it possible to get over 8 crew?
I never seen any mod ship with over 8 or anything.
- I've seen a guy get 5 weapon slots.
- It's reasonably easy to get 26+ reactor.
Weapon slots act the same as drone slots so Mr 5 slot can apply to drones more or less.
1. You can probably start
the game with over 8 crew, but at the very first occasion where you receive a new crew member, you'll have to dismiss any surplus.
2. Yes, it's possible to have ships with any number of weapon/drone slots. It's just that the UI doesn't necessarily support that.
3. You can have a ship start with over 26 reactor power via ship blueprint editing, but you can't break that limit via in-game upgrades.