[SHIP] Ori Ship Stargate

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
reviewultra

[SHIP] Ori Ship Stargate

Postby reviewultra » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:32 pm

I have some ideas for the floor layout and weapons however i may need help for the art and gibs as i am horrible with anything art related. Besides the art, i believe the rest can be debated relating the the logistics and balance of the ship.
reviewultra

Re: [SHIP] Ori Ship Stargate

Postby reviewultra » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:46 pm

We could also add some stargate enemy ships for the lols but that would take more art as well whatever u are cappable of is good
HerrDoktor

Postby HerrDoktor » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Hello, nice to see I am not the only one Stargate fan. I started playing this week and I imidietly wanted to build my own ship, so I started with Destiny from SGU. I could now say the ship is now almost finished, I only have to finish gibs/subsystems interiors.
I have to say I am not very good at graphics/art too, but what moding tools are you using?
speedoflight

Postby speedoflight » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:43 am

I am a stargate fan too, but since there are not enough factions ships out there, i never intended to make an stargate mod, since if im going to make a stargate mod i need ori ships, tauri ships, asgard ships, wraith ships and so on. Single ships mods are not my speciallity lol.

Besides, i dont think there are out there too many stargate lovers in the community. U will need to make a really awesome mod to see people a bit interested in a stargate mod. If i cant get enough adepts making a Star Trek mod, i dont think a stargate one will do it LOL.
My currently mods / wips ->
ImageImage
Ora_unit_SR388

Postby Ora_unit_SR388 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:53 pm

Yes a stargate mod would be fun to do. I have done some stargate mods in the past, and stole the sprites from this page:

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/2743 ... ng-Sprites

BTW I am working on an atlantis mod now.
lambaline

Postby lambaline » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:47 pm

reviewultra wrote:I have some ideas for the floor layout and weapons however i may need help for the art and gibs as i am horrible with anything art related. Besides the art, i believe the rest can be debated relating the the logistics and balance of the ship.

I love Stargate, and I am currently working on an aurora class battleship mod! It'd be interesting to package these together
stargateprovider

Postby stargateprovider » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:28 pm

Some of my FTL mods you may like, or hate, or... yeah:
Image Image
Vexov

Postby Vexov » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:14 am

I love the Ori ship style, like the.. ummm race in Endless Space... the Agard looking aliens lol >.<